Chapter 50: Binolut

"I am the Pro Hunter Biscuit Krueger. I'm not a big fan of formalities so call me Bisky. In return, you must obey every word of what I teach you" She said.

"No way and no thanks. We're not desperate enough to beg a total stranger to help us. Say something, Gon, Y/N" said Killua.

"I agree with Killua" I said.

"We have Wing-san" said Gon.

"Right right, we already have a master. And we don't need anyone else to teach us" Said Killua.

"Wing? You mean that little boy with messy hair and glasses? The one who never tucks his shirt?" She asked.

"Do you know him?" Asked Gon.

"Do I know him? Wing's one of my students" She said.

"Seriously?" I said.

"That's awesome" said Gon.

"So he's become a master now... Time really flies, huh? Does that mean you guys are Pro Hunters?" She asked.

"Oh it's just me and Y/N" said Gon.

"You've passed the secret exam?" She asked.

"Yeah" we nodded.

"This takes me back...Well I'm essentially your Master's Master. So you shouldn't have any problems with me teaching you" She said. She then started talking about how she has been an examiner and stuff.

"Wow, You've been an examiner" Said Gon with stars in his eyes.

"Assuming that she's telling the truth." Shrugged Killua. Bisky walked over to him and pointed at his chest.

"You're a stubborn little boy. I like to see that in kids. You said that you weren't desperate, right? Book" She said and picked up the card that Gon and Killua couldn't catch.

"Look carefully, it's difficulty to obtain is a D. It's a normal card that doesn't go in a restricted slot. The problem is that there are many people who could have effortlessly obtain this card when you could not. If you run into someone who's stronger and has evil intentions-" she gasped and sat down.

"Sit down, pretend we're chatting" she said quietly. We did as told. "There is an enemy behind me....Don't probe for him. He'll notice" she said.

"How did you sense him?" I asked.

"He let a tiny bit of blood lust escape. The enemy saw a bunch of kids and he relaxed for a second" She explained.

"Doesn't that mean he's weak?" Asked Killua.

"He immediately concealed his presence after. It was only the slightest blood lust, and he quickly concealed it. So he's pretty good" She said. I sighed. So this is what it means to be a highly experienced Pro Hunter. She sensed him and located him from a tiny bit of blood lust. Seems like I still have many ways to go before I can destroy him.

"What should we do?" Asked Killua.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"We three should move together" said Gon.

"Why do you think that?" Asked Bisky.

"I'm guessing he decidedly used caution because there are three of us. If we stuck together, he'll be less eager to attack" He said.