Chapter 57: Hisoka in Greed Island

"So, what do you want with me? No, with Chrollo" asked Hisoka as he started wearing his clothes.

"I have a question. Why are you here?" asked Gon. He ran his hands through his hair and smirked.

"I'm looking for Chrollo. There's actually a way to remove Kurapika's Nen from him"

"You can purge it" I said.

"What? So you know. Then that makes it easier. I'm looking for Chrollo to give him that information but I have no leads. That's when I remembered that some Spiders were interested in this game. I thought that maybe they would know Chrollo's whereabouts. And by choosing this name, I ensure that they'll come to me" He explained.

"Now, time for my question. You didn't come here just to ask that did you?" said Hisoka.

"No, I did" Shrugged Gon. We sighed at his honesty.

"Um...we're actually looking for some people who are strong. Won't you join us?" Bisky came out of no where and put on an act, she batted her eyelashes seductively and pouted her lips slightly. We stared at her, bewildered.

"Hm? Sure. Why are you looking for strong people?" asked Hisoka simply.

"Ah? W-Wait I'm against it. It's too dangerous!" said Goreinu.

"That's right! You don't know who that guy is, Bisky!" said Killua.

"Oh, that's not true! I can sense that he is a kindred spirit!" She said in a loud cute voice. 'He's lying' she wrote it with her Nen as she faced away from him.

"We should head to the City of Love, Aiai. It's a great place for new meetings. Perhaps you can find some strong people there" Suggested Hisoka. We nodded and started our journey.

"What did you mean when you said he's lying?" asked Killua.

"Technically, I should say he wasn't saying the truth" She said.

"How could you tell?" I asked.

"I had a gut feeling" she shrugged.

"A gut feeling?!"

"After lying for 50 Years I can recognise a fellow liar" she laughed wickedly.

"That's a convincing argument" I sweat dropped.

"Since he's hiding something, we'll keep him around to see what happens. Plus he's really strong, right?" She said. My shoe lace become undone so I bent down to tie it.

Gon, Killua and Bisky walked in front, with Goreinu behind and Hisoka closely following. I had to tie my laces and no one waited for me, just to show you, ha friendship. Anyways, I strolled behind them slowly, admiring the scene and the beautiful view. All of a sudden I heard Killua roar out.

"Oi Hisoka! You walk in front!" He shouted.

They then all came to me and started walking next to me whilst Hisoka and Goreinu walked in front. I was a bit confused as to why they came but shrugged it off.

While walking, Hisoka proceeded to talk about small things and kept the conversation going by asking how we got to him, which then Goreinu answered him by telling him about the spells.

................................................................

After a while, we reached Aiai. As we wandered in, a girl with glasses stumbled upon us and fell, resulting in her glasses and books to fall in front of us.

"Where are my glasses?" She asked as she patted around.

"Why not give them to her? You might become friends" asked Hisoka, looking at Gon. All of a sudden, a blonde girl bumped into Goreinu and fell, the same way.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" She said. Then, we heard a girl speaking.

"Leave me alone! I'll scream!" She said trying to get away from the man's grip. Gon ran over to her and stood in front of them.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" He shouted. Killua went and punched him to shut him up.

"That hurt!" He said rubbing his head.

"How could you fall for such a cliché?!" shouted Killua.

"Yaaaa! You want me to model for your hair styling?" Gushed an all too familiar voice from somewhere. I sighed, knowing it's Bisky.

"There's no point in hanging around in this city" I said, getting kind of frustrated, when someone approached me. I glanced up at him and he held my hand.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't handle your beauty! I just had to approach you! Would you like to go on a date with me?" He flirted. I pulled my hand from him and shook my head.

"Go look for someone else" I stated and walked up to Hisoka.

"Did you just reject that poor soul?" asked Hisoka, smirking.

"Shut up! Anyways let's head somewhere else" I said, turning the other way.

"Yeah, I doubt any strong people would be here" agreed Killua.

"But we won't be bored here" smirked Hisoka.

'Bored?' I thought. All of a sudden, everything seemed clear to me. I know why Hisoka was lying. Me, Gon and Bisky ran into Hisoka while we were training near Masadora. And Masadora is where all players head to, to get spell cards, however, he claimed to not know what spell cards are, also, if he was really looking for the Troupe then he should've stayed there, because no matter what, they'll head to Masadora at least once. He said 'bored' meaning he's bored and had nothing to do, which means he already met the troupe and he's waiting for something. What could that something be......? NEN PURGER! How could I forget, the whole reason he's here is because of the Nen Purger. That means that the Nen Purger is in Greed Island!

I looked over at Killua and signalled him that I had something. He nodded and told me to be quiet. If Hisoka knew we knew then he would leave us, it's better to keep quiet right now.

Anyhow, we walked out of Aiai and then Gon stopped us.

"Killua, I think we should recruit Tsezgerra. Even if he doesn't join, we should still meet up with him so he'll be in our Binder List" suggested Gon. Binder? We can see if Hisoka met the Troupe members by seeing his Binder list!

"It would be good to know what they're up to" Said Killua.

"Hisoka, let me see your Binder List. I want to see if Tsezgerra is on the list of players you met" said Gon.

"List?" Hisoka took out his Binder and looked for a bit.

"Tsezgerra is here" he said.

"What?" Me and Killua said and ran up to him to see his Binder. I scanned around for some Troupe members but couldn't see any names. I stood there bewildered for a minute then decided that I was probably being too paranoid. In the corner of my eye, I saw Hisoka smirk slightly. I became a bit suspicious but I shrugged it off and sighed.

"Hisoka, Recite this spell. We'll do the talking" said Gon as he gave him a spell card.

"Contact on, Tsezgerra" He said and gave us his Binder.

Gon then spoke to Tsezgerra and we decided to meet up. We used Accompany and travelled to where he was.

___________________________

Thanks for reading!

Next Chapter:
Teaming up