Chapter 75: She's Back

Hiya.
Guess who's back.
Did you like the last chapter? Coz I did.
But do you know what I liked even more? Tricking you into think Y/N really dies🤣🤣😁 Sometimes I love being an author...

I laughed so hard at all of your comments. It was honestly so hilarious. Okay I kinda feel bad for tricking you all but we all need to spice things up a bit for ourselves. Oh right, I'm also sorry for making you cry. I mean it actually makes me feel as though my story is really worth something when it manages to MOVE someone to tears. I'm honestly so thankful for you all!!!!!

Anyways. Putting that aside. I hope you guys don't hate me. It was just for a small laugh and to change things up a bit. Well...maybe it wasn't a LITERAL laugh. But whatever.

For this chapter, I'd like you to do something special. When you see this symbol (*) Play the video up there. It will add emphasis and fear on the scene.

But yeah. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and the MANY more to come!
_______________________________________

Somewhere else:  (Third Person)

"Father. What is that white light?" asked Tsurugi looking out from the window of the house towards the house that his sister was in. Said Father and Silva made their way towards the window he was looking through.

"That is certainly strange" commented Silva, a hand going up to his chin.

"It keeps getting bigger too" said Leon, Tsurugi's father. Old man Zeno walked to the window and glanced at the house.

"Is Y/N still struggling in there?" he asked. To which Tsurugi nodded.

"The servants visited her 2 hours ago and said that she was still in that state-" Tsurugi's words were cut short when a huge explosion filled their ears. Their heads whipped towards the explosion and their eyes widened at the sight.

The house, not far away from the main house, went up in flames and quickly withered away, falling down. The impact of the explosion reached their house, a waft of flaming, hot wind brushing past them.

"What was that explosion?!" screeched Kikyo as she entered the room frantically.

"Is that brat dead?" asked Zeno.

"It's hard to believe she survived that explosion" stated Leon, crossing his arms over his chest as they all went out to check on the girl.

"That was a big explosion" said Silva looking at the damage.

"Hard to think this was all done by a little girl's Nen" said Tsurugi, kicking a plank of wood that was on fire away from his way.

"Who are you calling 'little girl'?" stated a voice. The five individual's heads turned to where the voice was heard. Inside the flame, they heard rustling and sounds of someone walking. The slow and confident footsteps came closer and closer, heavy but swift.

A feminine figure appeared from the burning flames. She placed her foot on the rubble in front of her family members and threw up a bottle of water, catching it with her other hand and opening it. Pouring all the contents on her aching body, she flicked her hair back and looked down at the amused faces of the males.

"So you managed to win" said Zeno, smirking at his granddaughter. She smirked back and jumped down from the fiery place, landing right in front of them.

"Of course" she said with a cocky expression.

"That's my girl" said Leon, walking up to his daughter and ruffling her hair whilst laughing.

"Seems like we underestimated you, Y/N" laughed Silva, patting her head as well.

They then all went back inside the main house where Y/N's wounds were treated and she was given her meals. The males sat together and talked about important matters whilst she was left alone in the dining room, thinking back to what exactly happened at the time of the explosion.