Chapter 28: Our win

June 4th:

"Today, Gon is gonna fight Gido. Tomorrow, Killua is fighting Rievelt. And after tomorrow, Y/N, you're fighting (this is a bit difficult but let's pretend there is this other strong guy that this character is fighting. Think of a name. N/o/G (name of guy). This is pathetic but oh well)" said Wing. "Gon, you're fighting Gido for the second time, you don't need any advice, however do you have a plan?" 

"Yep, I'm planning to use this" he said and put his arms out as if he was holding his fishing rod.

"I see" said Wing.

................................................................

Today was Gon's match against Gido. Me and Killua sat on the stands and started watching.

"Begin!" Said the referee. At that, Gon started running towards Gido before stopping since Gido started his usual spinning thingy. He then attacked first, using his spinning tops. They went straight for Gon, however, he used his Ren to stop them. Then he took a fighting stance and began his attack.

He flung his fishing rod, which appeared to be going straight to Gido, however, it missed him. Everyone got confused. That is, until Gon pulled the rod and the floor tile flew upwards with Gido spinning on it. Gido fell and Gon went to him.  Gon smashed his prosthetic leg and looked down at him.

"If you're gonna use any means, then I won't hold back, but if you use Zushi again, I'll smash your face in" said Gon, angrily. I smirked at this and laid back on my seat. 

"That Gon" I said, lightly chuckling. 

"Yeah" smiled Killua.

"OUR WINNER IS GON!" Said the referee clearly. Everyone started cheering. Killua got up.

"It's my turn now" he said. I smacked his back.

"You better win, don't embarrass me" I said smirking. 

"You should say that to yourself" he said and he walked down to the Arena since his match against Riehvelt was next. Gon came and sat next to me.

"Yay!" He smiled and we high fived each other. We then looked at the Arena to see Killua walking.

"That bastard, he's always looking confident" I said. Gon laughed and nodded his head.

"Begin" said the referee.
And as soon as he said that, similar to what happened with Gon's match, Killua ran towards the guy in a fast and swift motion. It was as if he disappeared. He then dropped down and was about to hit Riehvelt's pressure point behind his neck, when he used his wheelchair to drive away from danger. He then whipped out some whips which he called "Twin snakes" and started hitting them everywhere.

"You have no chance of winning, now that i have these whips" laughed Riehvelt. Killua gave a sigh and started walking right into them.  Me and Gon watched unamused by the whole situation, I mean, threatening Killua with whips? Wow...okay. 

Anyways, Riehvelt attacked Killua with the whips, however, Killua got ahold of both of them in an instant.  Riehvelt looked shocked then smirked, he then passed electricity through the whips.