Chapter 1: How it all Started

I was wondering around town doing nothing. I was in the market munching on some crisps when I heard some men speaking.

"So the boat going to the Hunter Exam is going today, huh" the guy said.

"What time? I wanna go check it out" the other one said.

"Like at 4:00 or something" the first one said. I looked down at my watch and sighed. 2 hours left huh? I better go. I have nothing better to do. 

I made my way down to the harbour/port or whatever the heck you call it and noticed a huge crowd around a restaurant. Curiosity got the better of me so I went in. I asked one of the people there what had happened.

"You see that blonde boy over there" he said and I nodded."He killed a huge poisonous spider!" He said.

 I shivered at the thought of spiders. As you already know, I am a very strong and independent woman I wasn't scared of any living thing. Well except spiders.....and mosquitos......and beetles...Okay all bugs and insects. I can't help it they are just too disgusting and scary. No one knows though and I will die before I let anyone find out.

I left that restaurant and headed towards the port and got a quick snack and when I saw that the boat was just about to leave I rushed to it and made it inside just in time.

The ship started sailing and just when everybody was doing their own thing and not paying attention, a young boy with an old man with him swung in and landed on their feet on the ship. Everybody looked at them amazed, and shocked. I gave them a strange look and went back to my seat.

Anyways the ship started sailing and everyone was sitting around doing nothing. I took out my two swords and put one on my lap and the other I started cleaning it. I was minding my own business when this huge guy with piercings all over his face and tattoos came up to me. 

"Hey little girl. What's a weak child like you doing on this ship? Did you loose your Mama? You know this ship is for tough guys only and do you know where it's headed? To hell also known as the Hunter Exam" he stated and started laughing, the whole ship laughing with him. I didn't bother looking at him I was too busy thinking about what I'm gonna eat for later.

"Hey you! Are you listening to me?!" He shouted. I kept on ignoring him as I wondered if I should eat some choco-robots or some crisps later for a snack. He then lost it and lifted me up from my neck and looked at me. He looked pretty pissed. The whole ship was staring at us. My sword fell on the ground and I looked down at it. Then I looked up at the guy who was holding me. I was pretty pissed my self.

"You should listen when someone is talking" he spat. I sighed heavily and stared at him.

"Now youre all about manners and shit? What do you want?" I asked him as I clicked my tongue in annoyance. 

"What did you say!?" He screamed. 

"I dont repeat myself to losers. You better have a good enough reason for you to stop me from cleaning my swords. Hey can you put me down, I need to finish cleaning them" I said to him, my  face emotionless as always. 

"You need to respect people who are stronger than you bitch and don't act cocky you are 1 million years too young to speak to me like that" He said as he swung his fist at me. I stopped it with one hand and stared at him. Then I squeezed my hand against his wrist, careful not to crush it. He screamed in pain then I kneed him in the stomach and looked down at his kneeling figure.

"You yourself said that weak people aren't supposed to be on this ship didn't you?" I asked him.

He didnt reply so I sighed and punched him in the face and he flew outside the boat and he landed in the sea. 

Everyone on the ship stared at me as I dusted my self and sat in my usual place to clean my swords. These guys are a pain in the ass man, I wonder if all of them will be like this in the Hunter Exam. 
________________________________

Hi I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter is gonna be called.

-Meeting Gon

Thanks for reading I hope you have a nice day.😊😊😆