Chapter 6: First Phase Part 2 + Phase 2

The second part of the First Phase has started and we are now running after the examiner,Satotz.
Me,Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio were running together and then we noticed that the fog has started to thicken.

"Oi! We have to get closer to the examiner or we'll lose him" called out Killua. We all looked at each other and nodded. After a while of running, I looked around and realised that Kurapika and Leorio weren't next to us anymore. 

"Hey Gon, Killua! Kurapika and Leorio aren't around" I called out to them. Gon looked at me and nodded.

"Okay I will go and get them" said Gon.

"I'll come too" I said going after him.

"No! You stay with Killua. Me and the others will be back I promise. I'll meet you and Killua in the finish line, okay?" said Gon. I looked at him and then nodded. Gon went and then Killua started speaking. 

"So it's just me and you, huh?" I nodded and kept on running.

"So why are you taking the hunter exam?" He asked.

"Me? Oh I was just bored and I didn't have anywhere to go so when I heard that there was a Hunter Exam and it was really tough I decided to take it and test my powers" I replied and looked at him." What about you?". He looked at me and smiled.

"The same reason as you" He said and laughed. We kept on talking and talking until we finally reached the end of the First Phase. I looked around for Gon and the others but they weren't there. I sighed.

"So they didn't make it.." I said and looked to the ground. Killua sighed and nodded.

"Shame really. They were really fun to be with" I finished. Then we heard panting and saw Gon and Kurapika running towards us. They looked frantic. 

"What hap-" I started.

"Where is Hisoka?!" Gon said and looked around.

"He is there" Killua pointed.

Kurapika and Gon looked at Hisoka and then looked in another direction. Then we saw Leorio sleeping peacefully under a tree. Gon and kurapika sighed in relief and sat down. I was mad. How dare they ignore me. I went over to Gon and hit him on the head.

"Oww!" He said and rubbed his head.

"Why did you do that?" He yelled.

 I looked away and said "I felt like it". Then turned back at him.

"Why were you late? And why were you looking for Hisoka?" I asked sternly. 

"Oh it's complicated. He knocked out Leorio and took him away and then we followed him to see if he didn't kill Leorio. Thank goodness he didn't" Gon explained.

"What do you mean? This old man is as good as dead anyways" I said and turned around. At that moment Leorio woke up.

"Oi Y/N what did you say? Did you say I'm an old man? Huh?huh?" He ranted.

Then Satotz started speaking. 

"Congratulations for completing the First Phase of this exam. Now I shall be on my way and the other examiners are gonna be here." He announced and opened some gates. 

There sat two people who we assumed were the examiners. A huge and I mean huge guy sat on the floor and in front of him sat a woman who was wearing some revealing clothes on a sofa. The woman stood up and greeted us.

"Welcome to the Hunter Exams 2nd phase!" She said and sat down. 

"Wow! It looks like we have a lot of people this year!" Said the guy behind her.

"Yes! It seems they might have some great potential. Anyways my name is Menchi and his name is Buhara and we will be the examiners of the Second Phase." She said and crossed her legs. Everyone was excited and they were all asking what might be the exam. I was pretty curious too. 

"Ok now that we have all the greetings out of the way let the Second Phase begin" She said. "So what you are going to do is cook the thing that we request. The person who manages to satisfy both Chefs passes" She said and smirked at us.

"What?! A cooking exam? What the hell? I came here to become a Blacklist Hunter. A person who chases criminals and murderers. Not to play kitchen!" A fat guy said.

"Yeah he is right! This is a Hunter Exam not a cooking show!" another one said.

"Now listen here you little shit. This is MY Phase and I am the examiner so you are gonna do it MY way. UNDERSTAND?" The examiner who sounded angry screamed.

"Menchi calm down" said Buhara. 

"Alright I am calm. Go on you request first" said Menchi.

"Ok for me. I request a roasted pig!" He said and started touching his stomach. Everyone was confused but then decided to go to the forest to look for pigs. 

Me, Gon an the rest of the gang split up to cover more ground. While I was looking I hid in a bush because I sensed some pigs and I started spying on them. Well that was until the dumb Leorio had to run into them and get noticed. I was watching and enjoying my self until I saw Leorio coming towards me with an angry pack of pigs behind him.

"Ahh Leorio why are you running this way?" I yelled.

"Oh hey Y/N" he said casually. I was just about to hit him but I resisted because of those pigs behind us. As we ran, more and more people joined us. Gon, Killua and Kurapika were running as well.

I jumped up on a tree branch and started studying their bodies. 'Hmmm they have such huge noses...Maybe!' I thought.
"Oi! You lot! Split up and take a pig each!" I yelled hoping they would hear me. 

Fortunately, they did and started running away. I jumped down and kicked one of the pigs on its head. Then I heard Gon call out.

"Head! Hit them on the head! It's their weak spot!" Everyone heard him and started taking down the pigs one by one. After that we carried them back to the 2nd phase location and put them down and started cooking.

________________________________

Hello! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and thanks for reading.

Next chapter:

-2nd phase