Chapter 27: Hostage?

"Wake up" I said and hit killua with a pillow, waking him up. 

"What?!" He woke up groaning.

"Wing-san told us to meet him at his place today now hurry up and get ready" I said going to Gon's room to wake him up.

After waking the boys up, we all went to Wing-sans place.

"Gon-Kun, Killua-Kun, Y/N-chan. You all can train with Zushi now. Gon-kun, I'm impressed, you've kept your promise. So would you try to use Ten now" he told him. Gon nodded and used his Ten.

"What do you think Zushi?"

"I-It's amazing! It's so soft and calm and strong at the same time" Zushi said smiling.

"Hey Wing-san, did you see Hisoka's and Kastro's match?" I asked.He nodded.

"What was the ability that Hisoka used? Could we send loose limbs flying around as well?" Asked Killua.

"Hmm that's a bit difficult. Gon, did you see the match on video?" He asked.

"No not yet" he said. And then Wing-san showed us the recording of the match. We watched until he paused it. 

"Can you see the aura threads?" Asked Wing-san.

"Nope"

"Are they there?" 

"Can you really see them" I thought a bit and tried to do something. 

"Ahh I can see them!" I said as I focused my Nen into my eyes, after a brief moment I sighed and closed my eyes. "Wow that took more energy than I thought"

"What? How" asked Gon.

"I dunno, I just focused my Nen into my eyes. Is that how you do it?" I said and looked up at Wing-san. 

"Well done Y/N-chan" clapped Wing-san. "What she did right there was use Gyo, which is when one focuses their Ren into their eyes to see someone's aura while using a high level of Zetsu, which in this case, Hisoka's using "In"" Finished Wing-san.

"What I want you two to do is to practice your Ren until you can see past Hisoka's "In"" said Wing-san, talking to Gon and Killua. 

"What about me?" Asked Zushi.

"You should already know how to do this. Show them your Ren" said Wing.

"O-Okay" said Zushi and took his stance. His Ren was very strong and dense, it was amazing.

"Now focus it in your eyes" 

"I can see them"

"How many threads are there?" Asked Wing.

"Twelve..No thirteen" said Zushi.

"Close, but not quite. You're making good progress Zushi, well done. So now you know what to do, practice your Ren and master Gyo" said Wing and then started talking about how we should do stuff.

"Killua-kun and Y/N-chan, your final day to register is June 9th and you Gon, June 10th. I'd like you three to register for a battle. In the mean time, train" said Wing and we left.

"Let's go train in my room okay" said Gon. We all nodded and went on the elevator.

"Killua, Y/N, Zushi" said Gon.

"Osu" said Zushi.

"We have company" said Killua.

"It's the three bastards again" I said as I felt their presence. "Let me handle it" We reached our floor and walked out. "Move" I said "you're blocking the way".