Chapter 15: Final Phase Part 1

I literally watched this episode while writing this chapter. I watched the 1999 version though, since it was really funny.
________________________________

Gitarakurr and Hisoka sat in the corner and the rest of us sat in a circle.

"It's much more quite. Isn't it? The last time we were here it was completely packed" said Leorio.  

"Yeah I agree" said Pokkle.

"What do you think the exam is gonna be?" Asked Kurapika.

"I don't know. But you know, it would be nice if we could all pass together" said Leorio. Killua laughed.

"That is so unlike you! Last time in the trick tower you said you would do anything to pass even of it meant fighting your friends"

"So what? That was then. This is now" yelled Leorio.

"Anyways it's no use asking a rookie what the exam is gonna be. Why don't we ask someone who has gone through it already?" Said Hanzo.

"True" said Kurapika.

"Sounds reasonable "said Leorio.

Everyone thought for a minute then looked at Pokkle.

"No not me. I failed the fourth phase three years ago. This is the first time I pass to the final myself" he said waving his hands in front of his face.

"Well that was useless. Thanks for nothing" said Hanzo. 

"Back off man" Pokkle said.

Then I looked at Bodoro.

"How about you? I thought maybe you would know a thing or two about the final exam since you aren't a rookie" I said.

"Your name is Bodoro right?" Said Leorio.

"Yeah. They say wisdom comes with age" said Hanzo.

Bodoro nodded.

"Yes. Last time I didn't make it through the first phase" he said. All of us stared at him with our poker faces.

"That's no help" we said.

"However I can predict the topic for the last phase" He said.

"Yeah like hell you can" said Leorio. 

"Just listen" he said."If you think about what the tests were about so far, you'll probably arrive at the same conclusion as me" he said. "The First Phase tested our physical abilities. They were trying to determine if we had the strength and endurance required to become a hunter. The Second Phase tested our skills of observation. For the first task of roasting a pig, we had to find the weak points of the pigs unique physique." He continued.

"What about the Third Phase?" Asked Kurapika.

"Well the first half of the Third Phase was the trick tower, and our experience varied depending on the route we took. But I think basically, it was supposed to test our mental power. Next on the battleship island our cooperative skills were tested. And as for the Fourth Phase, I think its obvious, it tested our all round skills." He said. 

"Enough with the lecture, just go ahead and tell us what you're thinking already. What is the Final Phase?" said Hanzo. 

Bodoro laughed.

"You still don't get it do you? There is only one thing left. One area that we haven't been tested on in any of the phases." He said.

"What?" Said leorio.

"What is this thing that we have not been tested on, old man?" Asked Hanzo.

"What's left is the wide range of knowledge required of all hunters. Which means a written exam!" He shouted.