1

Chloe Bass took a sip of her orange juice while watching over her brother. There he sat with Izzy Coates and Kati Farkas, each girl disgustingly throwing themself on him. Chloe rolled her eyes as her brother, Charles, matched their energy. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him. Her heart raced each and every time she got a glimpse of him. Then, like always, her heart would shatter when she saw her beside him.

"Chloe! I'm so glad you could make it." Blair smiles. Chloe and Blair were actually great friends, which was the worse thing to ever happen to Chloe. She couldn't hate her because Blair loved the same man she did. She loved Blair as a person, and that will never change. "I'm surprised you dressed up, let alone make it here." She chuckled making Chloe roll her eyes, smiling.

"My father forced me, he says he needs me to look good if I want to become a business partner anytime soon. You know him, dangling the business that I will soon have and dominate, over my head." The two girls laugh. Nathaniel watched over her lips as she took another sip from her drink. Her tongue licking over her lips to get the extra juice making his chest burn. Her looked over her body, darkly.

If only she knew

If only she knew...

"Nathaniel, care to interest to some fresh air?" Charles smirked, Izzy and Katie giggling.

"When I get back." Nate smirks back.

"If he gets back." Chloe felt the back of her neck heat up. God, she hated feeling this way. She felt horrible every single day for falling in love with her best friends boyfriend, but at least she kept her thoughts to herself. Chuck looked over to his sister, of course he knew how she felt. They were very close after all. Suddenly, every teenagers phone went off. Chloe got her phone out, before she could even read over the message Katie gasped.

"Oh my god you'll never believe what's on Gossip Girl!" Katie says. Chloe rolled her eyes in annoyance, as if she was the only one who got message.

"Someone saw Serena getting off a train at Grand Central." Izzy finished. Chloe's eyes ran over the picture of Serena. Her old friend. She will never forget how Serena forgot about everybody, including her 2 best friends.

"Good, things were getting a little dull around here." Chuck played with his drink.

As the night went on, Chloe found herself talking to a lot of her fathers partners. Them asking when she'll join them, her teasingly not confirming or denying anything. She threw her head back laughing, really enjoying herself until she saw the tall blonde headed natural beauty. She excused herself, her happiness being ruined with disgust. Nate walked out of the room fixing his tie, smiling widely. Blair walked out as well, glaring at Serena but soon replacing it with a fake smile, hugging her. Chloe kept by, not even acting like she was happy to see her. The two talking to each other.

"Hey Chlo!" Serena smiles, Chloe glares making Serena sink mentally. She didn't remember Chloe being the mean one. Though she was younger than Chuck, she grew up with them. Skipped a grade, and always hung out with the "big kids". Serena leaves, making Blair fume. Blair and Chloe look to one another, mentally agreeing that none of two would forgive her.