Issue 197#

{Berlin} 

--2:30 pm-- 

"Even the three of you couldn't take me on!" Omit halts the attacker's movements with her truly unbelievable powers. "Really?" Ekaterina taunted as another replica of herself apparated at 'The Prime'. "You've been caught off without your pants," Jabez readied Omit's previous powers from the present timeline, she widened her eyes in surprise. 'He's using my unfathomable powers against me, witty, I'll give him that.' Omit takes a sharp blow across the jaw. 

Ekaterina attempted to use her powers against it, but its like she was rendered powerless against it. "What the hell? I have a few Meta powers and it isn't working?!" Ekaterina helps her clone to try and destroy it, instead, she struck the statue with physical attacks and nothing is even marked at all. "I have to get that Juma guy over here," Ekaterina snapped her fingers as the duplicate dispersed into nothingness. 'But to do that is to distract Omit, and she's scary,' Ekaterina analyzes the two alikes fending Omit. 

"You don't scare me," Ekaterina rushed towards Omit, once getting near her she sets the other in a rear naked choke. "Such trivial effort, child," Omit turned around while shrugging off Juma's attack. She backtracks to Jabez, ramming the other like a toy. "What the HELL ARE YOU?!" Ekaterina yelled aloud. 'This method is failing, there has to be another way to beat her, logic can't beat her! And I'm rendered powerless even against her mere presence!' Ekaterina thought as Jabez was sent to a railing, the power of Omit presently can even make mighty entities like Jabez into mere mortals in the battlefield. 

"Brother! No, Juma, you're here to save the Omnisphere," Juma was worried about his sibling but he drew his attention to the statue as he rushed towards it. He was the second strongest alike, so he rushed towards the statue. It was half broken now, he needed to act fast. The albino thought of something, if this was the enhanced version of 'The Prime' he needed to do something that could wither it. He sets his fingers on the statue, its slowly melting the statue down as Omit noticed what he was doing from the distance. 

She threw Ekaterina to the side where Jabez was about to get up. "How powerful do you think you are, Juma?" Omit says as she walked towards the albino. "We gotsta help, Juma," Jabez helped Ekaterina get up as they walked towards the other. "Honestly, there aren't others to help you at all," She says as the two fell unconscious while Juma gets shocked to how she effortlessly brought down the two with mere words. "You should just let this world die, you know," she added. 

"Aah won't give up," Jabez was overpowered to the max, even his mind was flaring. 'Run.' He disagreed as he apparated behind Omit, striking her as she merely brushed it off. "Ooooh, Jabez, aren't you just an eager beaver, you stand no chance against me. What is there to fight for?" She turned to face him as she took a hold of his throat. 'She can choke me even if aah don't have any internal etceteras! You gotta buy time for Juma!!' Jabez pushed so hard just to give time to Juma, and to Omit's surprise. 

Juma succeeds, she lets go of Jabez as he collapsed to the concrete floor. "Jabez..." Ekaterina used her remaining stamina to reach Jabez, eventually, once she did, she fell on him. "Just look at this, trainwreck... what a shame," Omit looked at the two in disappointment, although Omit stood there with a natural wicked smile to Juma. "But you can't ever beat Father, you're no match for him," Juma retorted harshly. "You've got the tongue for someone lesser than me," Omit says as she created a firearm in her hands. 

"In fact, you're better off as a corpse!" She discharged a butt load of bullets into Juma, she had everything, she could do anything. Although Juma managed to keep standing, ignoring whatever happened to him. "J-Juma??" Jabez arose weakly, looking at the two having a fight. 'No! Juma's the strongest alike among us all, his death caint happen by the hands of my arch-nemesis!' Jabez stood up, he had to brave it up. For the sake of his older brother. 

"Just quit, die, shrivel up already!" Omit overpowered the albino, delivering an elbow to his jaw. "Unh!" Juma takes a punch to the solar plexus too, Jabez leaped on Omit's upper back, his feet clung onto her. "Eugh... are you seriously trying to save your sibling? Forget it! You haven't got a chance, not anymore, Jabez." Omit's back opened up a gaping mouth, sucking Jabez into it. "Your Body Supremacy and Personal Mastery powers are rendered powerless against my mere presence alone, there is nothing you can do to save yourself!" Omit explained. 

"Let go of my brother!" Juma delivered palm strikes into her frames. It spits Jabez outwards Omit, Omit was a literal omnipotent toying with these entities. Jabez puts Omit in a jiu-jitsu hook lock, pinning her to the ground. His arms thoroughly wrapped around her arm, his legs held on her head. "I let my guard down, you ruffian!" Omit says as she struggled in the grasp. 

"You've undermined me, deemed me as weak! But you won't be shedding blood today!" Jabez threw her over to the side brazilian jiu-jitsu style. "Aah'll be the one to take the beating, don't matter to me if this goes to my demise, as long as you aren't KILLING!" Jabez added. 

Omit quickly kipped up as she charged him, attempting to put him in a bear hug. Jabez grabbed both of her arms, raising up the right arm while furthering his left foot in. He throws his hips in and tapped her right ankle, tossing her over to the side. "DO YOU HEAR ME?! OMIT?! THERE WILL BE NO KILLING TODAY!" Jabez says as he threatened the other as she was in dread. "Okay, okay, I've had enough, please don't continue." Omit raised her hands in defense while lying on the concrete floor. 

"You stopped her..." Juma was astounded. "Aah wasn't going to let her win..." Jabez says, it didn't matter if their power was different, but in terms of martial arts, he's superior. As the police arrived to bring in Omit 'cause of Ekaterina notifying them. Once they arrived, they cuffed up the female and for a short moment, she looked at the albino. "Well, I didn't think this was going to happen in a long time, you are truly worth calling an 'arch-nemesis'. Jabez, let that sink in, I can do anything but you've stopped me..." Omit added. As she was taken away by the cops, Ekaterina met Jabez's side once again. 

"You managed to beat her?" Ekaterina rubbed her head in pain. "Fair and square, even aah could see it through her eyes, she's been waiting to be thwarted. So, we could just call it a day," Jabez turned his back as Juma fixedly looked at him. "Wait, Jabez there's something I should tell you! You--" 

"Saved the day? Already have, brother, there's nothing else that needs to be known." Jabez replies. 

What was Juma really going to say? 

Well, don't expect it to continue, reader. It will remain a mystery.