Issue 130# "To the bitter end."

{L.A} 

{Streets} 

-9:30am- 

"Catch, Omit!" Severus hurled Jabez inwards the woman patiently waiting for her turn to fight, she looked up to see the other. "A game of catch is oh-so-hilarious!" Omit grabbed the albino by the necktie, smashing him downwards, empowering herself to the level of an omnipotent being. "What more can you do against us all? --" She was about to go on flapping her lips like a braggart until she gotten the same thing. Jabez's fingers clung onto the concrete sidewalks and utilized self-exertion to slam her on the concrete floor. "With all my power! That's what!" Jabez rolled into a ball, Omit hadn't loosened her grip on the tie of his at all. 

"Are you forgetting how powerful I AM?" Omit lifted him up with ease, coiling him in midair. "Hot potato! Jape!" Omit hurled the albino straight into the cartoony figure from the distance, to retaliate against the other. "Time for the weirdest attack!" A volley of finger pistols thrash upon Jabez, he skids back in the direction of Omit. 'Aah caint just let 'im use me like a rag doll!' Jabez negated his inertia to prevent them from furthermore beating on him. "Predictable!" Jape charged inwards the other, taking the shape of a freight train. 

Jabez shifted a foot away from the train's path, something struck him on the back, its obviously Demogorgon, thusly thudding on the speeding vehicle's form. "Let's take a bigger look at the train!" Haunti grabbed Jabez by wrist and back of his head, it grinded on Jabez irregularly. His mug had a huge gaping hole, kneeling on the floor with his palms against the concrete road. "Look at the poor ol' Jabez, jarred! Ain't that just typical?" Jape returned to his normal form, standing before the other. 

"Stand, willya?!" Omit stamped on Jabez's shoulder roughly, with lightning fast reflexes, he grabbed her foot with two hands, thoroughly and whirled the other on the floor. Pinning her on the concrete floor, Jape comes charging towards the albino. 'There's got to be a way around Jape! He's a tricky one, and I can't beat him without doing something funny.' Jabez anticipated for the other to come at him, and once he was close enough. 

Jabez lifted Omit before himself, using her as a meatbag. She takes the punch into the clavicle, Jape had no intentions in hitting one of the supervillains. "Nabbit! You dare do that?! You've got some nerve, Jabez!" Jape hissed outwards the other. "Hurr.." Omit was taken by surprised so its no doubt she wasn't prepared for what was to come. "Technically, I was playing it smartly." Jabez poked the other on the eye. 

Jabez walked away from Omit, she briefly revitalized herself. "You won't be taking me out by surprise!" Chiara bounced on top of Jabez's shoulders and clinging onto him around his waists. Jabez swiftly delivered an elbow across her jaw, sending it upwards, striking her onto the face. Additionally, he grabbed the other behind the back of the head and leveled her groundwards. "Bah!" Chiara exclaimed before thudding into the concrete sidewalks. 

"Honestly, aah bite more than I bark." Jabez leaped away from the clutches of the supervillains in range. Letting themselves thud into one another, for some reason, he's able to handle this situation a little better than he used to do.  Angular rushed towards the other, preparing another attack created by his own ken. "I shall create an attack that will ensnare every single fiber of your being, including your resistances!" Angular's palm glows purple, he struck it straight into Jabez's chest. 

Jabez knew this guy's capabilities were on a whole other level. "I dare you to try move! I dare you!" Demogorgon pejoratively teased the albino without hesitation. "Don't come any closer than you should." Oriel inexplicably stood there, defending Jabez from the group of supervillains. "What does the mayor of L.A want this time? Aren't you supposed to be handling paperwork?" Omit berated the presence of the redhead. 

"It's going to be all right, Jabez, I promise," Oriel says to the unmoving being. "Let me take care of this wannabe superhero, it shouldn't be long until--" Angular was eviscerated by Oriel's razor-sharp hands, he fell on his knees in defeat. "Wannabe? You've been out of action for a while, chump." Oriel delivered a kick across his jaw. 

'What has Oriel done?! Aah needa FREE MYSELF!' Thru determining his strength, he freed himself thru his indomitable. He was about to come towards the villain and help him, but Oriel prevented the albino from drawing any closer. Her arms wrapped around him, such a violent thing done onto someone like that. "Its all right, you don't have to worry." Oriel held onto him tightly as he can, pressing her lips atop his forehead. 

"Laddie!" Blackbeard had Angular in his arms. 'I'm sorry Jabez, but I needed to do something about that Angular guy.. and he's indeed dangerous.' Once Jabez stopped trying to go towards the being, He let himself sink into Oriel's arms, the rest of the villains weren't going down without a fight still. 'I don't know about this! But considering how ruthless that woman is, I do not want to be a part of this altercation!' Demogorgon flew away instead of staying, the rest remained strong. 

"You thought I died? How piss-poor!" Angular arose from the hands of Blackbeard, it's like his own intestines and stomach mended themselves together. 'It seems I'm correct.' Oriel turned to face the other, narrowing her eyes. "Don't do that again. Oriel, how could you just do something like that? Do you realize life has meant to it still?" Jabez says to the other, the villains used this opportunity to escape once again. "Do what? Protect you? I'll do what I need to! For you!"  Oriel remarked to the albino. "That?! That isn't right!" Jabez threw his finger towards the last seen spot they were. 

"He's all fine! Why should it be a bother to you?!" Oriel responded. "It is! And why--" Jabez was cut off with Oriel pressing her lips on his, her other hand crawling down to his lumbar."Its because I love you!" Oriel says after Jabez broke their kiss. "Just because you admit your feelings for someone, it doesn't mean they'll do the same. I've got a job to uphold, Oriel." Jabez grabbed her wrist and thrust it back to herself, he walked away. 

"I've cried every day for you!" Oriel suddenly brought him into a hug, unable to bear another second without him. "I was almost driven into insanity without you. Please! Don't go! I need you to be with me!" Oriel tightened her grasp on him. "The only thing that needs me is my city, Oriel," Jabez slipped out of her arms again,  she had a blue expression plastered on herself. 

What she was glad to see still, was his face again. 'I want to protect you but you won't let me..' Oriel thought to herself.