Issue 40# "Boyfriend things?"

{L.A} 

--5:30pm--

{Bai's house} 

--Bai's room--

'Demogorgon bolted off.. he took the advantage of me taking a phone call.' As Jabez stood before the mirror, a prepossessing woman came inwards his direction, perfect breast size and butt size. Mostly dressed up in a bra and panty."How're you, sweetums?" Bai enveloped her arms around his throat, bending over as she placed a kiss on his neck."I'm a-okay, Bai." Jabez wasn't much on the name calling, her breasts were against his shoulders. "That's good to hear." Bai looked into the mirror, smiling at the image of them being together. "I'm still a virgin, so, maybe when we get married. We do it, okay?" Bai cupped his cheeks, making him turn in her direction. "But.. you're special to me." Bai unveiled her breasts to him point blank, then bringing him for a long minute kiss. 

Hopping around his hips, as he carried her by the butt."My parents will love to meet their future son." Bai breaks their kiss, nuzzling him on the cheek."Bai!" A voice called out from downstairs, letting go of her. Bai picks up the fallen bra, cocking her brow at him whilst gnawing on her lip."Comin'!" Bai says, as Jabez hopped on the other as he hooked his legs around her hips, he was close to her breasts. "Uh, right. . ." He hadn't needed to touch, he knew its feeling already. "So yeah." He then aimed his face up at her. 

For humans, he's seen himself bend himself into a female once before. "Yes, they are. You had no idea?" Bai moves a snowy strand aside, keeping her hands on him as Jabez puts the bra on her again."Uh-uh, just was testing something. Not that I'm that kind of person, I'm not really human so I didn't know." Jabez responded after he helped her clip her bra back on. "Oh, you're so sweet to pick me~ I'm just glad it was me," Bai says, letting him go as she began to robe herself. Once she was done in a matter of minutes, the two had left the room and began descending downstairs. Of course, the family was waiting for this so-called 'boyfriend' to show up, once they show up before the family in the living room. 

Furniture was in that spot and et cetera. 

As easy to expect the parents and kids were appalled by how she managed L.A's superhero. "I-Its really you!" Chen looked down to his action figure, then into Jabez's direction. "And he's going to be your brother, too!" Bai had her digits intertwined in his, waving to her siblings. "My future son's a superhero, I need to get muscles.." The father or Bo flexed his muscleless arms, whilst the mother came towards Jabez's direction. "Hello!" Biming greeted the albino, he looked up to the other, her mom was tall, she extended her arm downwards Jabez. 

"Waddup." Jabez grabbed her hand, his tone surprised her."I'm just really honored to meet ya'll, I really am." Jabez added she nodded her head in response."I'm Biming, that's my husband. Bo." Biming turned herself towards the male standing up, he waved to the albino. "And these two are--" Bo gestured his hand into the two kids' direction. "Chen!" The child stood up and bowed to him, then the other. "Chun!" The second boy greeted himself to the albino, he made a respectful bow to them.'Demogorgon's still out on the loose causing who knows what!' Jabez had a smile crept upon his lips, as Bai walked up to her siblings and father. 

"You will protect our daughter with your life, all right?" Bo stated to Jabez."That's my forte after all." Jabez's response was ironic because of him being a superhero, and it's rather fatuous asking a superhero to do his job more than once. "I really want superhero muscles." Bo whispered words into Jabez's eardrums, Bai and Biming were wondering what they're talking about." 'Scuse me. What are you two on about?" Biming interjected as Bo looked at the other. While they were sitting on the couch, he sat upright."Well, we were--" Just as Jabez snapped his fingers the male was turned into a buff man in a pair of clothes. 

"THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" He arose him, like a beast. While Biming facepalmed, did he really want to look like that."If our future son's a superhero, I need to look like one too!" Bo says after showing off muscles, he hadn't threatened Jabez to stay away from his daughter. "Don't mind him, Jabez. You're welcome in our house.. but, I'd like to ask. Do you even have a surname?" As Biming sat next to her daughter, wondering about if he had a surname. 

"No, its just, Jabez. " Jabez responded honestly."What do you feel about having a last name?" Biming teased her daughter indirectly, its because he hasn't a  name. "It'd be hunky-dory then!" Jabez responded, while Bai was happier than ever. "Your name will be Jabez  Huáng Fǔ! Once we're married." Bai says to the albino, I mean, he'll just play along. 

{York's house} 

'I wonder what's Jabez up to. Prolly out there, saving people must be. There's no way he'd be with that 'Bai' chick, I just don't wanna think he'd pick her over me. Right??' Yancy was looking thru the window, waiting for the next day to happen. 

{To Demogorgon's hideout} 

"His strength surely went beyond infinity, the kosher essence of power itself.  It weakened my suit, which I find quaint. I've invented this suit to heal anything, yet only something like irreversible destruction can weaken it. I cannot believe it, just under the sheer will, he accomplishes the incomprehensible." Demogorgon inspected his busted suit, the healing was extremely slow. "But still, I've put a number on him during our battle. I've overpowered him thru countering his body supremacy abilities, a heavy number on him." Images began to build in his mind, remembering their battle. 

"Still, I'm a genius while he's just a quick thinker!" Demogorgon added, turning his head to his other extra suits."Time to enhance some suits!"