Issue 50#"I'm actually goshdarn fast!"

{The Philippines} 

{I.S man's house} 

"No! I can save you!" Enzo continues to stretch her hand inwards the sinking albino, nothing availed, she hadn't succeeded. Instead of digging, she flies her way downwards Jabez, as she enveloped her loving arms around him, carrying him bridal style as she landed atop I.S man's house with no discomfort. "Sweetums, wake up! You're my world, it's about being the hero! Never throw in the towel!" Jabez's mind was adrift, imagining his girlfriend calling out to him. 'She's right... I hafta, get up! Like there's no tomorrow!' Jabez arises from his lay position on the gabled roof, he saw something, Fleck was coming in his direction in anger. Was Enzo safeguarding the alike? 

Everyone was fighting I.S man. 'Everyone risked their necks to save me?' Jabez was always the one saving other people, usually, it's him doing the saving. "He's awake, now to deliver the coup de grace!" Fleck noticed something and bypassed Enzo's guarding and comes straight inwards, Jabez. "Jumpin' Jehoshaphat!" Jabez says after taking an uppercut, he's sent flying away outwards a building. 'Jabez just recovered! I have to back him up.' Enzo flies in hyper-fast speeds towards Fleck. The alike was sticking to the wall like an arachnid, Fleck crashes into Jabez's direction, Jabez eluded the other flawlessly in dazzling speed. 

His fist punches thru a stone wall, his feet stick on the walls as he retracted his fist from the hole. 'I flew at overawing speeds! How did he react to it? It's like his own body is nothing but a doll for him.' Fleck thought. 'I thought he was more of a slowpoke, but I'm beginning to think he was holding back on me.' Fleck continued anatomizing his opponent until Enzo sends a drop kick into his direction, his other arms had caught her feet. Fleck hurled her straight inwards Jabez's in surprise point-blank, he avoided it again! As she regained herself once more, Fleck's beginning to grow suspicious. 

'He's fast on the fly, its as if he can virtually make himself the fastest dodger in the entire multiverse!' He fires his hands, legs straight in his direction. "Dodge that!" Fleck stated, to an illogical level, none of the hands and legs were even close to touching him, despite them being controlled by Jabez. 'I'm still recovering, and I don't want them to worry about me. I just have to show that I'm fine!' Jabez says after bouncing thru the open gap, heading inwards Fleck's direction. "WHAT'S YOUR SECRET TO THAT UNFATHOMABLE SPEED?!" Fleck exclaimed as Jabez utilized the air. 

Horizontally sending kicks repeatedly into his torso. "If I told ya, it wouldn't be much of a secret!" Jabez replies, then grabbing his arm outstretching to him. Jabez spins as he stood right beside the other atop the air, then slamming his own fist into his stomach. And twisting his own waist as he sends an elbow into the back of his skull, then in dazzling speed he grabbed his fingers as he placed them on his bicep, snapping them briefly afterward. Seconds later, the being recuperated and his fingers and wrist were practically fine. "You're reflexes made you virtually the fastest being out of all speedsters. You even dodged things that are omnipresential attacks. Tell me your name!" As he flicked his direction into Jabez's, swinging his arms over behind him, Jabez avoided him by simply ducking over. 

Enzo sends consecutive punches in Fleck's direction, sent flying away thru multiple buildings. "Are you all right?" Enzo questioned, floating inwards Jabez's direction. "I am!" Jabez replied. As the arms and legs in the direction beyond them came at them. Jabez effortlessly avoided it, it might be a little out of character to how he's doing this, but he has full control over his own body. As Enzo was struck by them, and crashing thru the building. While Jabez finally decided to nullify its actions. 'Its time to get hit doesn't matter if I'm still healing. This fight just needs me to be hit!' Jabez thought, coming straight for Enzo, drawing her to safety. She was in a pile of unmoving hands and legs, she risked her neck for his. 

"LET GO OF HIM!" Isotope sends a punch into his torso. "Hah! Sorry lil' hairy woman, that ain't happenin'!" I.S man takes her punch despite a hole forming there, instantly closing up in nanoseconds.  Another fist sent her flying away from the house, sending her inwards a building. As Jabez helped Enzo get back up once more, she experienced the same amount he had last time. "I'll be all right, we just need to take care of fleck!" She says after standing up properly, Enzo turned her attention whatever was in the building, as people were immediately leaving before things would get messy. 

"Done." Jabez snapped his fingers, everything was beginning to change around the two. It had unveiled where Fleck was, he was right there before him. 'Did he just reality warp to an absolute level?! How?! Is this really that noobie I tried to smite down?!' Fleck was in shock, to how instantly that befell. "What's the matter, did a little flashy trick astound you? Aren't you supposed to be Filipino folklore scaring people, and here, you have yourself frozen." Enzo depicted, calming her own posture. "No! This isn't possible! Stay down!" Fleck sends a volley of arms and legs inwards Jabez. 

Jabez was curbed in a pile of them, as Fleck began flying away. 'That was unexpected, he was fighting like the fastest fighter, and now he was helpless! Hah! I'm the victor and prison isn't going to be out there for me!' He thought after he flies off, as Enzo had to take care of a fallen Jabez. While the rest of the oddities made it in the scene, the arms and legs were inside of Jabez's body, which was kinda grotesque lookin'. 'I'll take care of this.' Enzo picked him up, as the oddities started returning home. 

Along with Isotope, I.S man chose to flee because he didn't want to go to jail if he lost.

{The picture you see is Jabez as an aristocrat, I might get into that story once he's done with the oddities and villains

{The picture you see is Jabez as an aristocrat, I might get into that story once he's done with the oddities and villains.}