Issue 132#"Is that sound?"

{Jabez's personal domain} 

Everything within the realm was teeming with kaleidoscopic crystals, standing on an aesthetic crystalized platform. He continues onwards which crafted another platform before him, he was contemplating on how he should figure out the exact location of Omit. 'Aah needs to take a strategic approach towards that woman, caint just charge in headily.' Jabez quizzically stared at his own reflection, coining up an idea how he'll defeat her. 'Juma never really mentioned how fast I'd learn this ability of personal mastery, but frankly, I did this for the sake of my reputation as a superhero. Not the kind to aim for an iron-fist.' Mostly what was around him composed of space and temporal particles. 

The crystalized platform shatters into a million pieces, he sunk into the portal under him. 'I have an idea how I'll do it this time!' Jabez entered the portal gateway, once again he entered Earth's boundaries. Within his city like the usual thing, things were oddly quiet this time. "So, how'd you do it? Fake your death?" Sarcastic clapping was heard from the distance, the contour afar was none other than Josiah himself. He felt something accumulating within Jabez, he couldn't believe it, this vibe felt like Juma's. It was about the afternoon already.

'That's odd... Jabez wasn't always like that.' Josiah thought to himself. "Fake it? It was a legit death, aah hadda recuperate for a short period of time." Jabez responded he made a shrug with his shoulders about the subject. "First, you've been gone for three years and now you're suddenly stronger than you once were? Mother's missed you so much and you haven't decided to tell your WHOLE family that you're alive?" Josiah hadn't thought Jabez was going to push himself to go beyond more than what he was unlike last time. He used to be much lesser than he was, but he had been doing things the only one can alike do. 

"Look, I just got back on my day job as a superhero. I can do that when I've got the time to spare." Jabez wasn't willing to showboat his newfound powers around him, he still had his original powers like from before. So he could use that to hide the new one he gained. "What have you." Josiah brushed off the vibe he felt radiating from Jabez, he shook his head in disbelief to what he assumed. 'Can't assume he can do all that? It must be all some misconception to me!' Josiah arrogantly thought. 

He made sure he wouldn't use them frequently, so to put it simply, he will remain the seventh strongest still for this reason. "That man's a menace! He should be put behind bars!" A mob of Protestants were a few feet away from Jabez, he was the hero of L.A and he can just bear the fact half of his city hated him. 'Caint put harm into the peeps of my city, aah just need to divert them.. ' Jabez leaped upwards a light post, intertwining his digits into the curve of its neck. 

The mob of civilians could be a bit of a pestilential situation, he wasn't harrowed by their hate. "C'mere! You gutless albino!" Says a pregnant woman, he swings himself over to a far distance from them. 'Aah caint really calm down a group of Protestants, they are really engendered to keep doing that. What aah can do is just making it harder for them to find me so they'll give up quicker!' Jabez wasn't thinking about their negativity towards him, he thought of another way to turn things around. 

He continually used acrobatics to evade them every time, preventing an eye batting on him. Eventually, in a few hours, the Protestants gave up in time, no longer they had the spirit to continuously go out in rage because they lost that angry vibe. There wasn't any hope for them to find the albino, he had done things patiently and timely. He has seen them scattering from one another from a skyscraper no longer were they interested in belittling the albino anymore. Actually, for an hour, he just stayed on something really high and waited out until they were bored. 

And they were. 

'Where are you? Omit?' Jabez analyzed the buildings, streets, light posts, vehicles. 'You honestly caint be inside of a house, that would make things problematic on my side! It destroys the privacy of others..' In a single stride, the past many inanimate objects, while watching from the bottom. The president Bryant, watched from the bleachers. 'I haven't seen that fellow in a long time, it must be great to have him again.' He lifted up a smile in the sight of the silhouette figure, why hadn't he gotten his job back as the president. 

"I give up.. you take the job. Being mayor isn't my forte." Oriel says to the other. "Well, I am the president, and if its what you presume. I'm not judging." He casually waved to the other, she had vanished from his sight briefly. 

"And here I thought she'd vanish the second I turn away." He shook his head in disbelief. 

Omit had been hiding in the sewers, waiting and anticipating for her enemy to find her. This junction of the city reminded her one of the places she chose to fight Jabez. 'Had he figured out where I would be? Or is it not self-evident enough?' Omit thought to herself. 

'Its like she isn't anywhere! Maybe I should inspect what's under my nose?' Jabez paused his tracks before a sewer hatch, sinking his fingers into the form of it. Alternating his own perception so he'd instantly find the whereabouts of Omit, he descended into the gaping hole of the hatch. He kept the hatch upwards in his digits so that the hatch can be returned to its place. Once he gracefully landed on the hallway of darkness. 

He knew exactly where to find Omit, she left herself wide open for him. So he'd head out into that direction, nothing was going to stop him from doing what he needed to do.