Issue 140# "Josiah vs Jabez!"

{Jabez's inner realm} 

"I knew it! I knew it! All of it was too obvious! You had obtained personal mastery!" Josiah shouted outwards the albino, in pure outrage. "So that's just it?! Juma came back because of you?! You ingrate!" This time, Josiah wasn't like his usual, he was completely fueled up by rage, never before had he let out all this come out of him. "I will make sure every fiber of your own being will surcease!" Josiah rushed outwards Jabez, narrowing his eyes in anger, he hadn't realized something, that even if Jabez was at a level like this. It hadn't ebbed away from his capabilities, thanks to personal mastery still in his clutches. 

"And that POWER will be mine!" Josiah threw a punch across Jabez's jaw. 'SO, Josiah had been dogged about gaining this ability?' Jabez skids back towards a building, thudding into its form. "You will give me the power you've obtained and I won't set another hand on you, little brother." Josiah stretches his shoulder blade to get ready for a warm up, never had Jabez ever thought Josiah, the fourth strongest yearned for such power. "Sorry, no. Aah'm keeping what aah earned thru blood, sweat, and tears." Jabez clings on the building's form, uplifting himself away from the charging attack from his sibling. 

"Then it will be over your grave!" Josiah rushed upwards the building like a spiderling. 'That's right! He's mastered my superpower too!' Jabez knew the capabilities of Josiah, and he was downright dangerous to handle alone. Josiah collided into Jabez, it hurtled him upwards the border of the realm. "He's--- relentless!" Jabez bounces outwards to another building after a brief descension. 

"This battle will end shortly, little brother! And that power will be mine!" Josiah's being had an endless array of weapons poking out of his entirety, rolling upwards the building Jabez stood upon. 'Aah need to get out of the way!' Jabez instantly discerned the being's form, it had taken the absolute piercing, why did Josiah want this power so much. Did it really mean that much to him? 

The hero utilized divine acrobatics to get onto other buildings. "Do not think evasive movements will suffice against me!" Josiah teleported himself into the same building Jabez was on, the powerful alike stood on the edge of the building as his hand outstretched towards Jabez like rubber. "You've outdone yourself, gaining an impossible power!" Josiah's fingers clasped together to form a fist, hurling Jabez off the building itself. "We aren't finished! This is just the tip of the spear!" Josiah inverted the entire realm of Jabez thru utilizing his known superpowers. 

'Aah've locked onto my own status to prevent him from getting away with it!' Jabez remained to descend from the way he was, things were just a little alien to the scene. 'Personal mastery will be good as mine! Seeing how Jabez prevented himself from being inverted from this power. It's impressive, this should've inverted everything and anything, contrary to common sense. In other words, flipping things to the opposite.' Josiah grinned in the sight of how Jabez managed to hold on, if it weren't for this superpower, he would've been finished by Josiah. 

'Aah really get why they consider him the fourth strongest alike around.' Jabez clutches onto a building that was inverted, he hadn't slipped down because of its changed effects. He managed to hold on via personal mastery, could things perhaps changed around Jabez. "Tell me, brother.. what would you feel about a little loss in your life?" Josiah snapped his fingers to unveil a crystalized ball, showing what could happen to the two kids."..." Jabez quietly locked his temples inwards the other. 

"Dawww, someone can't say a thing! Can't they?" Josiah mocked Jabez for his human weakness. "It was your fault for having a human fallible, you've lived among them and protected them, 24/7." Josiah's condescending attitude hadn't changed for these entire years. "Fine, you want the power. Aah'll give it to you, just don't lay a finger on them. " Jabez atomized himself and reappeared before the other, widening his arms as if he was going to welcome the other. "My wish to be better and the strongest will continue!" Josiah acted without thinking, he sunk his arm thru Jabez's torso. 

"What--" Josiah retracted immediately away from Jabez, his hand it was like dissolving."No! This shouldn't be happening! Gah! You promised me power, you sick liar! LIAR!" Josiah remained in the air, he faded away shortly. 'And that's why personal mastery is earned thru endeavors, not because you want it to.' Jabez watched him leave in a complete rage. "You haven't seen the last of me, little brother!" Josiah's last words before he no longer was seen. 

{Los Angeles} 

--6:30 am-- 

'Jabez hasn't said much about the event that happened.' Oriel and Juma sat atop a building right next to one another. 'Josiah attempted to take the powers I earned before? I'd expect downright failure, never could he gain them.. not at all.' Juma thought to himself, he seen the whole thing via absolute existence applications. "So, Jabez, mind telling me how'd you do it? Coming back alive? With no stone unturned?" Oriel has seen it, it's just, seeing him like this was inconceivable to her. 

"Failure teaches a greater lesson than victory." Jabez reciprocated. "I just don't get it, that guy was beyond you. And I was capable of handling it," Oriel suspiciously leaned in closer to the albino. "Perhaps you've doubted my abilities in terms of fighting, no? Aah had certainty things would bode well, you lose and then win." Juma was able to portray Jabez's attitude, thanks to mind-shifting, keeping his disposition goodly like Jabez was. "Yeah.. all right then. I was just anxious I couldn't protect you, you always wanted to be your own knight in shining armor." Oriel bent the conversation into something deeper. 

'I don't have any deep connection with this redhead, my brother did.' Juma analyzed her, he briefly went thru the memories of Jabez and found her in them. "Its because, aah's the hero of L.A, and it stays that way, Oriel." He was doing great, preventing it from appearing like a fake thing.