Issue 82# "Attempts to not get despoiled!"

{L.A} 

{Streets} 

--3:30 am-- 

'All right! I've maintained a distance between us!' Jabez paused his tracks, he needed to test out something, running wasn't going to help him. He narrowed his eyes and concentrated his hardest to let out his aura; galaxy blue. "Eleleu!!" Like a beacon of hope emanating from him, his eyes landed upon the relentless woman; nearly-neon red ombre-haired figure. "Sparkly!" She gnawed her lip, as Jabez began to amble towards her. "Coming towards me?! Wasn't this playing hard to get?" She pelted towards the other, as she was about to grab him. 

He clenched his digits against her wrist, tightening his grasp. "Hurt me more, I love it!~" She pleas, wanting to be punished more like a naughty girl. "How about you just beat it!" Jabez hurled her straight inwards a skyscraper as it effortlessly shatters into nothing but rubble. What surprises Jabez is that she used the destruction around her to deflect herself towards him, even hungrier than ever. 'That wasn't enough, wasn't it?!' Jabez was caught in the other's grasp, leveled groundwards as they skid back into the concrete road. 

"You're about to feel pleasure~" Chiara grabbed his wrist, keeping both of her hands locked in their places. She leans in as she pressed her lips against his neck, he was trying to wriggle free from this monster. He arose one of her legs as he hurled her overheard. "C'mon! That was just an outlet for what's to come!" She says, as he quickly rolled over to the side and kipped up. His aura waned already, he gets into a fighting stance for a moment. 

"Just give up~ you can't even stop me!" She seductively traced her fingernails against her own leg. "You might even have to give up being a hero and become my new dog!" She began to circle around him, each step drawing closer to him. "That isn't happening!" Jabez lunged skywards to a building, he was indeed trying to keep himself from going thru such a consentless experience. "Something tells me you want to make this game a little more challenging for me, ain'tcha?" To an unbelievable scale, she scaled up the building he was in great speeds. 

'Why does she want me?! Izzit because of my energy independence!?' Jabez lunges away from the building he was on, reaching another building in a nick of time. 'Her centrifugal force almost had me there!' Jabez thought after he landed atop the building, she leaped upwards the building he was on without showing discomfort. 'I'll hafta somehow force her to move more than ever, not ever going to give myself into someone else.' Jabez rolled towards the edge of the building, she rushed animalistically towards Jabez. 

'I better set the corners of this building ablaze so her lungs would backfire against her!' The temperatures of his being increases, he sets up the buildings' sides ablaze, building up a column of fire. He leaped outwards to another building, hoping his attempt was going to work. He waited for a few moments, once again, she bursts thru the flames, unaffected. The flames behind her blown away, as she reaches the building he was on. 'That didn't work?! Are you serious right now?!' He decided to take the ground level instead of the buildings, he descended from the edge of the building. 

'I've better think of a solution to stop her fast!' He grabbed the windowsill's nose, she had fallen to the concrete floor. Easily standing up without signs of hindrances holding her back, she dusted herself as she looked upwards the other. "Don't think you can get away like that!" She lunges upwards him, with a truculent look. Before she'd even come close to touching him, he kicked her straight into the face to hurl her back towards the concrete floor. Jabez slipped thru the window, quickly making his way into one of the rooms in the apartment itself. 

He kept his lips stagnant so that she wouldn't know where he would be, a few seconds later, she arrived inside of the building itself. "Where are you hiding, little snowflake?" She grinned maliciously, searching the apartment as she grazed her fingernails against the furniture itself. And then along the stuccoed walls, she sniffed with her nose, recognizing which scent she would follow instead. 

"YOU WANT ME?! COME AND GET ME!" Suddenly the wall beside Chiara bursts immensely. She was unimpressed by the fact he still wasn't going to surrender ever, sure, killing might be easier, but that's something he'd never stoop to doing either. As they fought outside of the building itself, how much destruction will continue in L.A itself? He began to start thinking if she was this relentless and that if this battle was going to keep on going. 

He'd need to set this battle to somewhere she won't cause harm to people. 'Why don't I just indirectly cancel out the bloodstream going down to her brain instead? That just might work! L.A's my city and having it face destruction isn't the brightest thing to do.' He leaped away from the other, but he needed to improvise how he was going to get her to stop. 'She's moving at negative one thousand five hundred aeon seconds! But this should do!' Jabez evaded the other with ease, then he quickly grazing his digits against her lumbar. 

It automatically targeted her brain, knocking out her ions inside the brain, intent on her. Once she fell on the concrete road, somehow that was able to stop her. He stood upright, waiting for something to happen, and it does. She arises unnaturally without moving a muscle, just her heels going forward. 'That didn't work?! What's it going to take for it to work? I hafta keep Oriel out of this fight! I put this on myself, no need to drag someone else into this either!' Jabez once again gets into a fighting stance. 

'That's it! She still needs to breath, oh no! I don't want to strangle someone!' Jabez had a ploy but due to his moral code, he couldn't do it. "Come at me!" Jabez exclaimed, how long was this going to continue?