Issue 39#"This isn't my fate, denying it is my choice!"

"Your effort is effortless! Hah, you see what I did there?" Demogorgon gently landed meters away from him, his boots plunked under the concrete road. "You won't stand a chance, dolt! I'll tell you why you won't." As Demogorgon walked up to the other, calmly."This." As something passed by him, Zip came towards Jabez's direction. "Collect more substances of the source." Zip outstretches his hand in Jabez's hair."Get 'im!" Demogorgon cheered on Zip to do it, once his fingers seep thru the being's forehead, picking him up with his palm. 

"Extracting.. extracting..extracting.." Its voice was monotonous, Jabez placed his hand tiger style against the other's mug."Target; conscious." Jabez placed his legs against his frames, then forcing himself backward. "No dip, Sherlock." Jabez sends the other away without the need of exertion or movement, Demogorgon cocked a brow at one of Jabez's flashy tricks. 'Target, adapting... ENHANCE.' As the supersoldier began to stand up once more, narrowing its eyes into Jabez. 

'It took a lot out of me... I need time to recover.' Jabez leaped upwards the opposite direction of theirs. "Where do you think you're going?!" Demogorgon flies up to his direction in hyper-speeds, tackling the other.'It didn't take anything, it couldn't. It's my exterior substance, enriching that supersoldier.' Jabez's arms were skywards, as Demogorgon bursts thru a building. "What's the matter?! Is the fight out of you already?!" Demogorgon stood over the impotent body of Jabez, this villain wanted more out of his arch-nemesis. 

"If you really can outwit me like you always do! Then do it!" He stamped atop his upper back, as Jabez grits on his teeth.'He's got me on the ropes! I've to do something fast.. people in this building are in danger!' Jabez thought, whilst the people were unsure what to do. Seeing their hero at a state like this, once Zip enters the building to reunite with Demogorgon."If you really want to be put out of your misery, you could've said something!" Demogorgon picked up the other, placing him in a full nelson lock. "C'mon, Zip! Get the rest of him, you'll enjoy it!" As Demogorgon commanded the other to put the coup de grace on Jabez. 

"Target.. soon to be neutralized." Zip says, just as Jabez began to writhe."I'LL TAKE BACK WHAT BELONGS TO ME!!" Jabez hollered, as the substances from Zip's body began leaving in particles as it draws back into Jabez's body."NO! NO! MY SUPERSOLDIER!" Demogorgon kept his full nelson lock on Jabez, as it knelt on its knees. "You've outright murdered someone!" Demogorgon says, just as Jabez stands upright as he clasped his fingers together."I'm sure the person you used was dead." He forces both of them downwards, then grasping his left wrist as he bends it downwards, causing tension within Demogorgon's suit.

Jabez whipped to his direction as he sends an elbow into his face."Next time, you should've realized something Demogorgon. Your heady actions lead to defeat, anticipating for you to come straight into me was expectant, and bringing that supersoldier." Demogorgon whirls back into a wall, thudding against it as Jabez pointed his index finger inwards the unmoved being."Didja forget what my superpowers were? I can do absolutely anything with my body and anybody else's. Body supremacy, that must've gone over your head. I lead you into my own well-placed plan, it was your mistake to create something that was close to me. And using my essence as its resurrection was a greater fault, your plan in defeating me was utterly flawed. And leading you to the answer, 'will I always outwit you'? I'm pretty sure someone like you hadda realize that by now." Jabez pointed his finger inwards the other, delineating Demogorgon's greatest weakness before him. 

"You would've come out successful if the idea of supersoldier wasn't in mind." Jabez added, Demogorgon still couldn't believe, even with this superior knowledge to clearly reach omniscience, he was still falling under his own nemesis."And overall; a machine would've worked, or something relating to what you craft. But this, attempt in stopping me this way was poorly executed." Jabez placed his arms under his frames, whilst Demogorgon had been silent under this whole time. "If you want something done.. you gotta do it yourself!" Demogorgon flies in unfathomable speeds inwards Jabez, sending a punch straight into his jaw. 

His jetpack draws in the human into a container into his super high tech inventory, sending him flying thru the entrance doors. The people were relieved their hero was back on his feet, Jabez wasn't perceived as a mindless twit, more of a great genius. Demogorgon manages to bust a tooth, as Jabez gets back up on his feet. He spat the loose tooth out, then automagically regenerating another tooth in place. 'Demogorgon's strong inside of that suit. It'll be harder bringing him down the old fashioned way because of it nullifying my ability to send pressure points into his body.' Jabez waited for his attack, as he kept quiet to himself. 

"Prepare to meet the inevitable Jabez! You thought the super soldier was just an all in one attack?! I've prepared to fight you alone even, you're smart, which I find even more challenging to truly become the smartest man!" Demogorgon added, he stood upright with his arms wide open."I'll make sure you're behind bars!" Jabez comes inwards him aesthetically, once he reaches up close. "I shall explain while your attacks go on." As Jabez began to punch him, it's like every single damage is being healed. 

"This level of healing is utterly the flawless form of healing. Only a mind like me can ever enhance it like this, nothing of the earth. Metaphysical can ever stop this, I can heal anything.. over literally anything." He laughed at Jabez's valiant effort in hoping to actually injure him, fail completely. Demogorgon grabbed him by the collar, lifting him up with his mechanical digits. twisting it in his grasp."Yanno, I can't really choke.. at all." Jabez responded he was right about that. "AND I WON'T LET SOME VILLAIN ANTAGONIZE MY CITY!" Jabez sends a punch across his mechanical helm, it's like when Jabez gets to a threatening level. 

'Its impossible, whenever he fails to do something. He defies that thru sheer will!' Demogorgon's shadowy face was unveiled under the mechanical helm. It heals up in a Planck second. 'Time to escalate to knowing all the probabilities in this fight then!' He added, adding something into his suit's form.'He's defying logic itself..' Demogorgon thought as he sends a Muay Thai flying knee under Jabez's chin. 

'But a man of genius won't ever fall down that easily!' Demogorgon added, grasping him by the hair as he hurled him skywards. 'So will our battle of villain and hero go unimpeded!' Demogorgon flies unbelievably fast towards Jabez.