Issue 42#"Two versus one!"

{L.A} 

--3:50am-- 

"What can you do against the two of us?  You've been at your threshold from fighting just one of us." Demogorgon's digits were engulfed in supernatural energies, as Severus cracks his neck, then flexing his arm as it began cracking. 'It's like all forms of energies emanating from his digits, I should be attentive of him.' Jabez thought, waiting for their attacks, going heedlessly at the both of them was dangerous. Knowing what they were capable of doing, Demogorgon nudged Severus to come charging at him. 

"Crikey!" Jabez exclaimed. 

Severus rammed Jabez, sending him flying upwards a structure. 'I don't believe in fairness.' Demogorgon discharges energy beams moving under his whim, its centered on him, then suddenly it shifts its own direction, impacting him on the upper back. "How will you succeed? Look at yourself, you're already losing?" Demogorgon flies up to the crash site of the hero, atop a structure. Severus leaps up high to the building, they were overpowering him effortlessly. 'I've gotta think fast, these guys are relentless!' Jabez kips up once again, the two were thinking of how this battle was going to continue.

"Oh, Jabez. Wouldja wonder, how many people are in L.A?" Demogorgon began estimating the number of people within L.A itself."Four million people... I wonder if the HERO could save all of them." Jabez's enemy was playing an underhanded trick, he was trying to damage Jabez's reputation as a hero. "Leave them out of it!" Jabez responded as Demogorgon smirks under his mask."Let's put that to a test!" Demogorgon fires something skywards, letting millions of energy beams come straight into L.A's structures and people hanging outside. 

'I knew Demogorgon would've done something like this!' Jabez began pelted inwards the beams, he was doing his all. Taking the quantum level energies into him, preventing damage on everything inside of L.A, and outer things of it. Even working people, people in other parts of it. Defending the people whilst taking an omnipotent level of energy point blank, and then the last one was back at his place. He reverts to his normal speeds as he's sent flying thru his office, Tessa flicked her glares into his direction. 

Glass shards surrounded his unmoving body."Tsk, Joe told you to do one thing and you couldn't even get that right." Tessa stood up, investigating the other. 'A million times of taking quantum level energies, fundamental forces of the universe, entropy and zero-point energy. Demogorgon was expecting that I'd do this..' He stayed like that, his eyes barely able to keep themselves up, he took quite alot. 'It was from an infinite source, and I'm sure he thought of this ploy. I need to get back up.. how can I fight them when I've found myself overpowered by him?' Once Tessa gets near Jabez, she was thinking about the direct opposite. 

'No Jabez, no more hero! Genius!' Tessa picked up the albino, carrying him bridal style as she pauses before it. Using her right hand to grab the knob, twisting it as she placed him inside of it. 'Let's add something to cover this up.' Tessa turned her head to the bucket of glue in the corner of the room, and piles of rolled newspaper. She crept a grin, it took her an hour to veil Jabez in newspaper and glue together, she wanted to make it seem like she hadn't done anything wrong. Another hour later, it was like nothing but a part of a closet. 

Somewhere in L.A 

Five hours later.

"Hah! What a fool, he could've let them die! But instead he didn't, he chose to kill himself. What a twat, and it was that easy!" Demogorgon and Severus were in a bar, people were terrified of them. "Is this what victory feels like, its revitalizing, never have I felt this amazed in my entire life. He was once a great foe, but like all foes, they fall like underlings. " Severus swigs down a large mug of alcohol down his gullet, this was for pleasure out of it, not really because of sustenance. "Yes, and there isn't Jabez in the picture to stop me.. and who on Earth would come to L.A, they believe Jabez is guarding it. But never could suspect this was going to happen anyway!" Demogorgon added, finally taking a grasp of this victory. 

'If I've realized how much easier it was to have someone helping me, but instead of actually working with them. I'll use the rest of the criminals, and create my empire in L.A! Make it mine!' Demogorgon's deviations had no limit, did they? 

Outside the Health Community Centre. 

Standing atop a platform.

"People, people. May I have your attention, please?" Tessa spoke thru a loudspeaker, standing right next to Joe. "I've got an important message for all of you. Let me just say, there won't be anymore word from the so-called superhero we all love and know. He's resting in peace, that means we can all deal with less trouble in our city. If the villains become bored of this place, they'll have to snuff out another hero for their entertainment." Tessa's words actually made Joe concentrate on her, why was she acting all grateful for the things Jabez had done. In truth, she has despised the hero so much of his existence. 

The people were silent, sure he might've been assumed as crazy. But hey, he risks his neck for them. "Where's your proof?!" One of the people exclaims, barking at her."Proof? I've seen his grave, its already being set up for him." Tessa was close to losing a battle, but she had quenched him, downgrading others from asking questions briefly. "We all shall minister his funeral, to pay him respect." While in her thoughts 'None of them suspect a thing I've hidden his body inside of a closet! Hah, too easy to befool these dimwitted people.' She kept a chirpy expression, Joe found this a little fishy. 

'Tessa's acting off-putting, its like she's hiding something.. but I don't know what it is!' This was on the news until someone interposed in the scene. "I'LL NEVER BELIEVE THAT! YOU'RE JUST SPOUTING BALDERDASH!" Bai screamed at the other, Tessa froze her tracks. Inches away from the platform. "No comment," Tessa replies as she left the other. 

'I'll never believe my sweetums is dead! She's hiding something, and I feel it!' Bai narrowed her eyes inwards Tessa's direction, while her father escorted her back in the car. 

'That girl was giving me the side-eye.. wonder what that was about.' Tessa thought to herself.