Issue 191#

"Time can't change our rivalry, Jabez!" Omit says as she tailed after the albino in the carnival's boundaries, he's recovering from her attack. 'Omit's really too much for me to take at this time,' He hid inside of a tent, there were two figures sleeping out in the distance. 'Aah gotta keep quiet and scatter,' Jabez's movements were staggered yet he continued on. As he recovers, a huge hand emerged from the ground and attempted to grab Jabez. 

It awoke the two civilians, a clown and an elephant. 'Aah caint die, not when someone needs me to reach their full potential. Nor could aah let those civilians get hurt,' Jabez leaped away from the huge hand, all the doings of Omit worn off via meta regeneration. "Relax! You two will be happier than a pig on a puddle of mud!" Jabez warped a portal behind the two, they were claimed by the darkness and in return. They were at their family's place, safe and sound. 

"Jabez," Omit apparated behind him and grabbed him by the back of the head. She rendered him powerless and returned his powers 'cause it was funny to her. "How'd that feel?" Omit says as Jabez automatically delivered a backward martial art kick to the midriff of hers. She skidded back from his attack, pausing a few meters from him. "You must beat me, to get me to stop, but what can you do against me? I can toy with you as I please," Omit says as she laughed like that blow meant nothing to her. 

"And don't bother with that whistle, Sinbahd is dead." She added, referring to the whistle he was given. "Care for an explanation? To how powerful I've become? Honestly, too much that you couldn't even thwart me. The plot itself cannot even touch me," Omit says as she made a shrug. "Absolute will -- limitations removed," Jabez says as he was about to do something to counter Omit. "NO!" Omit outbursts as she releases a multitude of omnipotent powers at Jabez. 

'Aah don't need Almighty link to counter her, just another way to counter her!' Jabez hadn't moved at all, they reflect back at her. "All right, better ru--" A small hole claimed Jabez, he was then found sitting on top of a building. He wasn't expecting this at all, Juma was right there before him. "Brother, what are you doing in this timeline?" Juma says as he extended a hand out to Jabez. "Aah thought aah coulda gotten away from my old life, reckon it must've been a really dumb move to make. Call it what you will," Jabez accepted the hand as he stood up. 

"And so you're on this task to help someone else reach their potential? Like what I've done for you, you're... a good man. Little brother," Juma lifted a smile. "My enemies have become stronger, especially, Omit." Jabez responded grimly. "That is why you have a student eager to have the equivalent measure of how you gained Body Supremacy," Juma replies. 

"Yeah, you're right... and thanks, for saving my neck. Big brother," Jabez leaped away as he waved goodbye to Juma. "You're very welcome, little brother." Juma vanished out of sight, while Ekaterina has been sitting alone by herself on the rooftops. "Where does that 'Jabez' go off to all the time?" Ekaterina muttered as she saw him pass by her. 'There he is!' She flicked her attention to where that albino was headed off to. 

Something shot Jabez down, she widened her eyes at the staggered albino. Ekaterina apparated before the fallen albino, who had done this to him. "Poor ol' Jabez, ya must've forgotten about me!" A huge pirate ship with huge wheels rolled down to this path of the two. "Who in the hell?" Ekaterina cocked her brow at the sight of pirates descending from the ships. "Can you... fight?" Jabez slowly rose on his feet as he asked her that. "Pfft, obviously," She shrugged off the huge gaping hole on his back. It sealed itself right away afterward. 

"A lil' highfalutin," Jabez commented. As Blackbeard and Angular descended from the ship, Blackbeard didn't look so ordinary, in fact, he straight up looked like a buff dude. "Are they friends of yours?" Ekaterina asked. "We've... got some history," Jabez says as the two charged at them. "These guys are just too easy," She dropkicked a pirate as he was thrown into a group of them, knocking them down with energy enhancing her physical blow. 

"No killing, Ekaterina!" Jabez says as he stopped a goon's attack with a Chinese martial art counter, delivering wing Chun blows to his face and a backfist to one behind him. He then delivers savate style kicks, and flashy martial art moves too. And the last one to attack him had his wrist and forearm caught, flipping the other over as he knocked the goon out with a flick of his finger. 

"Finally, you two done?" Blackbeard says overwhelmed by boredom. "I'll just finish the two of you!" Ekaterina fired a beam of omni-energy directly at the two of them. They stood there, withstanding the attack. "You must be a fool to think such power could work on absolute immortals," Blackbeard and Angular walked towards the two. "Really?" Ekaterina casually struck Blackbeard's knee, dislocating it -- its like existence was being overwritten, bringing his head forth to her knee as blood came trickling down his nose. 

Delivering a punch across his jaw, she then hurled him overhead judo style. "Blackbeard was beaten like that with ease? What is that woman?" Angular has frozen his tracks in shock. "Someone who thinks your life has very little value," Ekaterina says as she opened a portal behind the other, sealing him away. 

"You just had to steal my thunder," Jabez abruptly cuts the silence. "Guess that means I had 'fun', and what should we do with this pirate ship?" She responded then threw her thumb over to the ship. What should they do with that? If it weren't for Ekaterina, our hero would've had to seal them away into a subjective reality. 

"Keep it, and.. aah'm actually thankful that you helped me," Jabez stated as he set an elbow on her shoulder. "Not a bad idea," She says as the police arrived at the scene, taking care of Blackbeard. Where was Angular, he was in jail already.