Issue 184# "The Deal!"

{Pier}

--12:30am-- 

At the docks..

"And just what makes you think I'd agree to this?" Omit stepped into the light, narrowing her eyes at the two supervillains. It's Angular and Blackbeard, their eyes held horror for what exact reason? She cocked a brow, they fell on their knees as they extended their arms to her. "Please, we beg of you to give us powers that can pulverize that Jabez! We don't want to be measly enemies!" Angular says eagerly, while Blackbeard had waited for what was about to happen. 'These two really came to me? They're blockheads to think I'd do that for them!' Omit rubbed her eyes in annoyance. 

"Omit! You can't just let this happen to us! We're a team!" Blackbeard tugged on her leg, she detested his actions. "Team? Are you asserting that we're on the same side? I fight because of the boredom I have in life, and that Jabez doesn't need weaklings like yourselves!" She sets her leg ablaze via complete arsenal, the other recoiled his clutches on her as he began to sweating profusely. "I should terminate the both of you to rid of the competition." Cosmic energy crackled around her fingers, while Angular stood up to protect Blackbeard. 

"We'll do WHATEVER YOU WANT! PERIOD." Angular says as she pointed her fingers at him. "Perhaps..." She feigned firing an expense of cosmic level superpowers, placing a hand on her hip. "I could endue you with your wishes." She says fascinated to how much they were that interested in gaining it. "I will give you the power to do whatever you want with yourself, remove any flaws and turn yourself into a flawless being? Wouldn't you like that?" Omit says as she bequeathed the said power to him without limitation. 

"Hey, ever heard of that one superhero?" Jabez interjected the scene via apparating out of thin air. "How did you even know we were talking here?!" Blackbeard turned his head to face Jabez, while Omit cracked her knuckles in amusement."It is appealing to have you here, is it not? A superhero without a supervillain is nothing, correct?" Omit pointed out a certain fact. "You just might be right with that raison d'etre." Jabez narrowed his eyes at the other. "That's why I need to knock your clock out," Angular interposed in their conversation. 

"....Shut the %$#^ up, Angular, I gave you what you wanted, now, don't steal my thunder." Omit turned her head to face the other, quiet for a moment then reviling him. 'I'm no match for Omit, it is best that I avoid incurring her rage!' Angular recoiled and scattered along with Blackbeard, leaving the docks, scot-free. 'Aah'll get those two once aah deal with her,' Jabez stole a glance from Angular and Blackbeard then to Omit. 

"How about this, to spice up the battle and your struggle. We trade powers transiently and see who struggles the most, but it'd be too easy since I've reached the pinnacle of mastery to all superpowers." She rolled up her sleeves, revealing her slender white arm to the albino. "Besides that, you've got some experience with that too... you have tapped into Almighty Link before," She waited for him to answer it, they shook hands. 'Why did aah just gamble with my own life?' Jabez and Omit retracted from one another. 

'Aah'm not that experienced with all superpowers, 'cause aah only use PM and BS!' Jabez thought as he gets into a fighting stance. The earth's matter began to engulf around his surrounding like a dome filled with extremely sharp thorns. He keeps calm, as Omit appeared inside of the dome rushing towards him as he ducked and pirouettes elegantly, gently tapping her back with the back of his hand. It leads her to the thorns as she negated her tracks, narrowing her eyes at the other. 'Powers are useless against Omit, she's the definition of it, aah could just beat her down physically.' Jabez waited for her to charge at him. 

She charged in anger to him, she threw a punch as he evaded it, grabbing her wrist and getting around her as he delivered an elbow strike atop her upper back. "Using martial arts against me? I'll make sure you can't do them!" Omit eventually utilized elasticity to wrap herself around Jabez, overwhelming him. 'You gotta think Jabez! You're in a fix!' Jabez struggled in the clutches of Omit, while she laughed pompously at his struggle. 

'...What can counter elasticity? That's right! Aah still have my powers,' Jabez was thinking, but a brighter idea hit his mind. Omit began to distort back to her normal state. 'And her POWERS...' As they switched powers instantly once again. "You think you're really clever to evade an inevitable doom, aren't ya?" The dome around them began tumbling down, slabs of spikes fell around them. "Well, it was your idea. Don't think aah'd go single-mindedly fight ya without knowing how to counter your craftiness!" Jabez rushed to her at Planck seconds, aiming for the solar plexus. 

'He's aiming for my solar plexus to knock me out coldly, oughta defend that part!' She utilized unperceivable attacks to stop him, they struck him. 'Aah'm still overpowered by her!' Jabez was beaten down like a mortal by her, with those kinds. "Hah! You aren't escaping me this time, hero! You might be back at being the superhero, but you're still not a true match for the unbeatable Omit!" Omit walks towards the fallen superhero, the unmoving albino. 

'Aah... caint give up. Aah... need to let loose. Go... BERSERK!' Jabez rose up tenaciously, a different expression held on his face. "RRRAAAHHHHH!!!!" Jabez charged at the other frantically. 'He's unlike what he usually is! Perhaps this is his act of survival!' Omit witnessed his new exposed emotion in horror, but in excitement at the same time!