Issue 134# "Juma dead no more."

{The Alike homeland} 

--??:??--

An entire civilization lying dormant in the multiverse, it had extraordinary technology engulfing it. Incredible looking buildings, most of the alikes were living their lives within the realm itself. An immense eye unveiled into the civilization, Josiah looked upwards at the spatial looking eye. 'That power is beyond Janka's! Could that be.. Father? No, Father doesn't act like this.. who could've suddenly gained this power?' Following along Josiah, the other alikes were mesmerized in the sight of the immense nonphysical eye looking down on it. It slowly closed as a being within the civilization appeared before them, the physique was a lean and muscular type. 

The hair streaking across the shoulder, it unveiled to the sight of Juma. 'What? Juma's alive?!' Janka was shocked to even see him. "Hello, my brothers and sisters." Juma's being radiated truly unbelievable power, what kind did he attain. "Yes, I've returned to collect my lost title. I've become something more than unfathomable." Juma was going to draw to a point, the screen of the strongest alikes in the system Janka was ranked as the 3rd effortlessly while Juma effortlessly has gotten his title back an instant. 

"I won't let my title be taken away just like that!" Janka rushed towards Juma from the distance, she had possession of the complete arsenal. "Do not think you can win thru mere power over everything," Juma didn't move with his hands or anything, she wasn't able to use a single superpower of hers. "What...have.. you..become?" Jagir was shaking in fear, even the most powerful alikes were drawn to a shock how he could do such a thing. "Axiom manipulation and Absolute Existence are the powers I've gained so far." Juma casually turned his head to the group of alikes, most of them were unable to say a thing. 

Including Jalex. 'He's reached a level of virtual fathomless power?!' Josiah scrunched his brows together, not in anger, but a dread of how powerful his brother became. 'I have meta luck, but, how could HE have done that?' Josiah watched with the rest around him, watch Juma take his leave on foot. 'Now, I could never hope to be a Juma. He's beyond even the comprehension of mine!' Josiah turned his back on the scene, Janka shortly regained access of her own abilities allowing her movement to be more supple now. 

'That was unthinkable. Juma.. really pulverized me like I was nothing.. so I take the ranking as the third then?' Janka rubbed her temples together in exasperation, never had she experienced a thing like that in her entire life. 

{Earth, Los Angeles} 

{Twin towers} 

"Did anybody mentally have themselves prepared for that?" Yancy says to the ones across her, the villains were all together in a single cell."Somewhat! But I had no idea he was capable of doing such a thing! Surprising but nothing else changed!" They weren't just pertaining to what he was able to do, but the things he did were outlandish. "Who here has fought to the bitter end? C'mon, you can't lie about that." Omit rose a hand up, they all did, it was an unavoidable question. 

"Sure, the things he did was flashy. But nonetheless, --- the assassin's gone!" Angular admitted something he wasn't hoping he was going to. Until there was one supervillain missing in the group, belonging to Veyra that is. "Does she really intend to fight the albino again? She must be that devoted to fighting him, which is oddly bizarre." Demogorgon set his digits beneath his chin while making a casual shrug. 

"I was so close to succeeding! If it wasn't for that albino!" Transonic exclaimed. "What a meshuggah." Singe exasperated about the being's complaint, it's not like this was anything new. "How about you just change your aim so you'd stop griping here?" Singe suggested to the other, he puckered his lips. "Eugh.. jackanape." She brushed off the other's response. 

{The Forthright Restaurant} 

--9:30am-- 

"Glad you came." Oriel wasn't dressed like her usual getup, more like in a black corset. "Aah, err," Jabez descried about her outfit, its strange to him, though, they were sitting in a couple sized table. "You wanna say something?" Oriel bit on her lip to make herself seductive towards Jabez. "What the mare's nest are you about?" Jabez cocked his brow, she hadn't sounded like her typical bro-friendly voice. 

"You know." Oriel's hand draws closer to his hand."I've been meaning to tell you for a long time, Jabez, about us." Oriel's leg intertwined around his, completely confused why on earth she was becoming flirty around him. "What's there to--" He was about to continue until a waiter showed up and asked about their order."We'll just have the specialties." Oriel says to the waiter, he nodded in understanding and left the two to themselves. 

"Oriel, what are you so concerned about? We're still together," Jabez gets to the point instead of all this talking."You're special to me, Jabez, only you are." She draws him closer to her face, readily admit to kissing him on the spot."I love you, that's what I wanted to say for so long." Oriel pressed her lips against his, though, it'd be hard on him. He retracted from the other, he didn't control the direction of his lips, he let it happen. 

"Oriel, that's sweet of you. But aah caint hold a relationship, aah'm just not able to spend it with someone every day." He was about to get off his chair until she grabbed his wrist and pressed her lips against his digits."I want us to be together, I won't ever abandon you, we'll even come across marriage! You can be a part of my family." The woman's words were undeniably difficult to stonewall, couples were adoring the sight of the two. 

"Please.. anything, nobody else in the world could be in my heart but you." She circled the table so that she'd stand before him, placing him in a tight hug. 'Aah hafta say no, aah caint promise aah'd spend mah vim and vigor with her.' Jabez was about to say something until the sound of screaming drew their attention. 

It was Veyra in the distance, she had attacked the people, obviously, holding up a hostage. "Waitasecond! You're dating my sensei?!" Veyra was utterly shocked upon the two of them holding hands."What?!" Jabez retracted from the other's hands."Lezzjusgedtodafighting!" Jabez gets into a fighting stance, Oriel leaned in to kiss Jabez on the cheek. "We're in the middle of a fight and you do that?" Jabez turned his attention to Oriel. 

"Eeyup." Oriel gets into a fighting stance afterward, while having a self-congratulatory smile. "She's just my kissing cousin." Jabez sped towards the other in remarkable grace. "Not how I see it!" Oriel takes a different direction, knowing what Jabez was really going to do.