Issue 5# "The Transcendent Poltergeist-Anim!"

{ The Hollywood Wax Museum } 

'Is this place really, 'Haunted' as they say?' Jabez stood in front of the structure, its decrepit state hadn't disquieted our brave hero. 'Only one way to find out.' With a mere flick of his index finger, it opened the doors widely for him. It was locked so that little action can solve it for him, he steps into the room. A creak echoed throughout the structure, his heel pressing against the wooden floors. "Crikey! This place is awesome." Jabez's eyes unveiled upon wax figurines in the displays, cobwebs surrounded the waxy figures. 

He had an attraction many people might call 'quaint' because of watching horror movies mostly while on Earth. The Alike inspected the waxy figurines up close, see if they were going to change or alternate somehow. "Oogah boogah!" Jabez whipped to face behind him, he hoped something odd might happen. Jabez merely shrugged his shoulders, his tracks created bootprints because of the dust underneath him. Nothing had shaped or warped just yet, he was expecting the danger to come out in any second. 

And that's a part of his career, he fights crime, but why would a superhero do this to himself. As he walked up the darkened stairway, keeping his hands to himself, sure it might be pitch black here, but he can see through its darkness. What he didn't know was that another presence was here, he can't outright determine it by the instant unless it's going to give vestiges of itself.  'Why isn't there something, I dunno, a single motif?' He couldn't feel the frigidness due to the lacking of discomfort, he never really had blinked. 

It's until a painting drops. "Uhm.. awright." He thought it was one of the lamest things to do right off the bat. Do something a bit more threatening, that's until things around Jabez began to warp frenetically. 'Wait, could it be that there's a presence here?' He beamed up, the massive degree of things being shaped and warped. "Awright, lezdodis!" Jabez wanted something, he performs a series of athletic movement to reach the upper floor in a matter of moments. 

The spot Jabez was on is about to pop, he shifted away from it. "Warrior... why... do you wander here?" An ominous voice echoed in the house, causing the chandelier to swing back and forth. "Are you some kinda zalgo?" Jabez looked left to right, up and down, hoping his efforts in finding where he might appear. "Wussat?" Jabez paused as he turned his head inwards the ghastly figurine beyond him. 

"Waitaminnit, it doesn't have a body." Jabez facepalmed, as it goes inwards Jabez. "Upsadaisy!" Jabez eluded its elongated arms by leaping high into the ceiling, his digits attach on its surface. 'How am I supposed to fight this guy? It isn't exactly fair on my side.' Jabez placed his digits under his chin, quickly he rolled away from its grubby mitts. "Crikey!" He had finally stood upright on the ceiling, seeing things upside down hadn't discombobulated the alike. 

'This guy is no joke, I'm powerless! And I'm starting to realize why characters do run from ghosts, but I'm no quitter to this guy.' Jabez was a very valiant alike, he lacked care for himself even. "Alright, mister ghost. Mind telling me who are you, and what's your business?" Jabez asked it pauses for a moment thinking of a response. "Anim, I'm a transcendent poltergeist! That is why you should fear me!" He leaped skywards Jabez, Jabez leaped groundwards to the other upper-floor. 

He grabbed onto the banister, his aesthetic movement never failed EVER. "Don't think your fancy movement can save you!" Anim had manipulated the matter Jabez held on, it poofed out of existence. Jabez landed on the ground elegantly, sudden actions he can react to. "An alike, your souls are pure power! I've managed to consume a few." Anim had said something he should've kept to himself, even if he was a powerful poltergeist. 

Jabez shoots his arteries and veins inwards it, it passed through the being."Your effort in stopping me is utterly risible!" Anim had finally grabbed his fingers on the alike, holding him in his humongous fingers. "What's the matter?! You should be afraid you're about to lose your life to me!" Anim's ghastly face is nigh Jabez's being "I dunno, I've lost them before and I hardly care." Jabez had no worries about himself, its in his traits, he was immune to apprehension.