Issue 174# "The Fastest Alike alive. Pun intended."

"Remarkable, you truly live up to your superpower 'Personal Mastery'," Francois stated after failing to catch up with Jabez. They were at another dimension 'cause of their speed being unfathomable, but Francois wasn't entirely caught up to Jabez, he was at infinite speeds. Its like they traveled to the end of time. "Do you think we ran too fast?" Jabez turned his head to face the taller figure, they weren't deciding to continue. "We obviously have, Jabez." The other nodded, the planet they were on was burnt like charcoal. 

"Aah thought we'd find them by an instant, seems like the direct opposite happened to the both of us." Jabez rubbed his chin. "We shouldn't procrastinate at the end of time, we should traverse back."  Francois ran backward at unfathomable speeds, while Jabez outdistanced him easily at fathomless speeds. Once they reverted back to the present time, they found themselves standing at the scene when his girlfriend was shot down by Jape. 

"..." Francois had no words to say, this was unexpected for them to go back like that. "Never speak of this to anyone." Jabez turned his head away from the sight of it. "..yeah... understood." Francois and Jabez agreed to something. They forward to the present time, its until they bump into a humongous figure. "Running around in time is a puerile thing to do, Jabez." The figure was about 6'9, very muscular, wearing tight clothes and boots, sunglasses, gloves, a hoodie and only a shadowed face. 

Everything in the UK was normal... whew.

"You don't understand, Lotheideus." Jabez recoiled from him while Francois remained vigilant of this other. 'Francois, be heedful of him, he's dangerous! So dangerous that he'd walk on Shan for breakfast!' Jabez forewarned him, after taking a brunt of Lothe's fist. He was instantly defeated by a single blow while Francois retracted from the unmoving hero lying on the concrete floor. As Lotheideus picks up the albino, turning his back to face the opposite side, walking away.

"Hey! That's my Grandfather you've got!" Francois daunted the other, yet, the other hadn't frozen his tracks. "Hey!" Francois lunged towards the other, he passes thru the other. "What--?!" Francois thudded on the concrete floor as the being walked over his body. 'He can touch me but I can't?!' Francois felt his boot thud on his head, while the other walked away from him continuously. 'I have to get help! That THING has my family!' Francois decided to bring out one of the walkie-talkies given by his leader. 

None other than Amado. 

"Amado, I need your help! Someone has kidnapped my grandfather!" Francois says in desperation. "Roger, Wilco." Replied Amado. As the call ended, Francois knew that Amado already knows where he was. There was a silhouetted figure in the distance, standing there still close to a light post. 

"You there-- Francois of AT? I must put you down!" Shan stood out in the distance, fixedly glaring at him. "Bloody Nora! I gotta scatter from her!" Francois chose to run away, he knows what she was capable of doing. And she was a threat, need to get the help of AT to reclaim his relative. Shan followed after him, this was going to be a big problem for him. 

'Just great! Francois! If you weren't standing around she wouldn't have found you!' Francois thought frustrated. 

{Hell} 

It's like a low level of hell, to those that sinned. Jabez knew of the ugly things he had done, 

"Lotheideus! Why must aah be put behind the bars of hell? What have aah done?!" Jabez grasped at the bars of his cell, fixating on the huge figure. "You've committed too many sins, Jabez, even I wanted to give you a chance. But you've run around different parts of time, that is why you must be here, with the rest of these animals." Lotheideus responded he was quite knowledgeable of the things Jabez has done before. 

"Aah didn't do them intentionally! Please, ya gotsta believe me!" Jabez extended his hand outwards to the other, Lotheideus turned away from Jabez, disappointed. "You disappoint me, you called yourself a hero... that, you think you are. But what you have done, is not." Lotheideus walked away, while tormented souls asked for forgiveness. 

"There's got to be a way out of this place." Jabez loosened his fingers from the bars, turning his head to look at what was around him. He inspected his inventory, he grabbed the whistle that was previously given to him by Sinbahd. 'Aah caint burst thru the prison walls, otherwise, that'll put a bad light on me. Aah just need help to get out.' Jabez blew on the whistle as a soft whine spits up from it. 

Meanwhile on Earth. 

UK.

"Where has my arch-nemesis gone?!" Tessa had been searching for Jabez for awhile. "Something bothering you?" Amado stood inches away from the other. "Can you not bother me at this moment, Amado?! I'm busy!" Tessa remarked as Amado casually lets the other alone. He walked away, the talk ended in the broad daylight in streets. 

"Francois, so what or where is this 'grandfather' of yours is?" Aquamarine had been discussing the matter with Francois. "He was kidnapped! And I need your guys' help," Francois punctuated. "I'm going to guess its a preternatural entity that did this, and etcetera?" Onyx interjected. "Exactly--" Francois was about to describe who he was. 

"Let me guess, your grandfather is 'Jabez'? Don't call it a guess, it's instinctive." Amado walks in on the scene. As Onyx walked to the costumed figure, intertwining her fingers together with Amado's. "Maybe that guy knows." Amado instinctively turned his head to the opposite side, there was a huge figure walking along the sidewalks as people avoided him. He was rather too huge, the group decided to take on Lotheideus himself! 

Stay tuned in for what else will happen!