Issue 119# "The hero takes a dive!"

{The Pacific Ocean} 

{In the abyss} 

Dwelling in the abyss of the ocean, a secret lair for the supervillain known as Demogorgon. A whine of rolling wheels come towards his direction, he turned his head to face the door opening inwards his room. A gleeful smirk crossed his lips, he waited for this moment. His own arch-nemesis strapped on a gurney whilst surrounded by other villains, they had bruises and marks on their entirety, somewhat, Jabez lost to them. "Abracadabra! Our arch-nemesis had finally been brought to his knees!" Omit stated self-righteously, while the rest of the villains gaze into the outlandish technology about in his laboratory. 

"How can you self-affirm that he's actually down for the count?" Angular interposed, she turned her head to the other."What makes it possible for one superhero to ever beat all of us? Angular, we won, and let it stand that way. And we shall finally rid of our vicious circle with him!" Omit dragged the gurney forward, unwarily going towards Demogorgon. "Superlative! You've brought me what I needed! To invent a group of truly perfect warriors!" Demogorgon rubbed his hands together maliciously, as he's set near to the working table of his. The villains watched Demogorgon work with his science ways. 

Minutes later. 

There were about six figurines matching the mug of Jabez, but the hairdos had a little readjusting. Their outfits had resembled each of the certain things until suddenly everything around the villains voided. "Who.. dares.. use my children for their experiments?" The voice echoed, none of them could describe what emotions were pumping up within themselves. Omit wasn't able to fathom what she was feeling, its like there was an absolute being circling their ever existence. "Quiet! I'll do the talking." Demogorgon calmed down the fearful villains until a glowing figurine appeared before them. "Do you know what ungodly things you've done to my creation?" The being snapped his fingers, causing the beings to warp into mere humans. 

"He -- he-- took away our abilities! HOW?!" Severus exclaimed they were all shookt. "Because, I am the Being of everything, and you should've realized your own actions lead to this." He added, no other villains dared to make a step or funny move around this guy. 'What kind of power is this?! Is he truly an omnipotent being?! Can nothing beat him?!' Omit thought, the figure's appearance remained bright as light due to his natural form being hindered from their perception. "Who are you?!" Demogorgon exclaimed wanting to know what the heck this being was in the first place. "I am beyond all, do not question me. Do you know what you've done? Your sins?" He froze before them, they had no form of defense to protect themselves. 

"Yeah, I did. SO what? Am I going to pay the price for doing something so reprehensible to your creations?"Demogorgon rose his hands up in defense, he knew this being was going to do something to him. "Good, frankly, its what life has..death." The being erased the whole entirety of Demogorgon's existence, while the rest were transported back to Earth. Living their lives as mere humans, powerless, no longer who they once were. 

How could there be no more Jabez? 

Isn't this whole story about him? 

Those models Demogorgon invented had disappeared, no longer a trace of them left. The current life Omit holds was nothing but an accountant, the rest had normal jobs, no longer they could go by the names they once held. But for Yancy, she was human already but back to the drawing board for her. It hadn't mattered, she just needed to go thru the usual routine to regain that level of capabilities once more. 

{Deep in the pits of the universe}

A strand of white hair, piece by piece. It was building itself back together to form a certain being back together, could it be.. perhaps? Jabez himself returning to his old self? How long will it take for his full recovery? It may be unknown for the time being. 

{Back on earth} 

{Fu Huang House} 

"You can't be telling the truth! He isn't gone! He isn't!" Biming shouted outwards the redhead, Oriel merely turned to face the opposite side. "Its the truth and that's where it stays.. okay? He's gone, I'll take over his place now.. but I'm not taking his adopted family's place." Oriel casually walked away from the Chinese family, while Biming was crying on Bo's shoulder. He patted his wife's shoulder to comfort her, watching the redhead head off. 

Luckily Veyra decided to keep outside of that whole fight, she hadn't involved herself in the fight because she preferred keeping to herself. "My enemy's.. gone. What can I do now? When there is nothing else in the world to give me that intense vibe to fight?" Veyra looked deeply into the mirror of her own reflection, narrowing her eyes together. L.A had no more supervillains to deal with at the time being, but what about Jabez's promise to visit the Oddity House? 

It can't be fulfilled like this.. 

The information was imparted to the news from Oriel, she hadn't answered or commented after they began to question her. She decided to keep to herself, there wasn't anything to protect when L.A's superhero was no longer in his mantle. Still, that didn't mean the story wasn't going to end just because he was gone, she was going to continue it herself. "And to think I was going to tell you.. how I felt about us." Oriel held up a rose in her digits, tucking it away into her pocket. 

{In the Multiverse house} 

Murdercia was bawling her own eyes out, while Jacelyn had comforted her mother's needs. "My son! He's gone! Gone from the face of the earth!" She knew nothing could replace the real Jabez, yet, none of the alikes had tried to do anything to relieve this. They hadn't even tried looking for Jabez, they just let it be.. it just makes things tough for a mother, to hear her favorite son's presence no longer active.