I Pledge My Allegiance (Edited)

Nikki

 When I woke up in the morning, the sun was shining through the window. I was in the room by myself just lying there looking up at the ceiling. Finally, I sat up and looked around. Ginny's night clothes were piled neatly on her bed and so wasn't Hermione's.

  Slowly I crawled out of bed and got changed into a light pink muni top and blue jeans. I put on blue eye shadow, liquid eye liner, and mascara. I put in my black-blue tongue ring, blue striped lip ring, and blue zircon gem belly ring that had two hearts dangling. I slipped my black stilettos on my feet then looked around for anything else to put on. I spotted my silver ring with the single diamond onto my right ring finger, then grabbed my gold bangles and slipped them onto my wrist. I looked in the mirror and realized I was missing something so I put on my gold hoop earrings.

  Satisfied, I walked out the room and went down stairs. When I walked into the kitchen everyone was sitting down eating what would appear to be lunch. I sat down next to Harry confused. How long was I asleep?

  "Finally, you awaken. You've been asleep all day. It's noon," Nevaeh said. Today she looked more like herself. Her blond hair was still dyed black but with red highlights. She wore a black camisole and blue skinny jeans. She was still barefoot but at least she looked somewhat like herself.

  I stared at her and shook my head as Mrs. Weasley put a plate of food in front of me. I picked up my fork and started to eat when Harry started in, "What did you do yesterday that wore you out so much? When you were here you just laid down in your room. What's going on with you?"

  I shrugged looking at my brother, "Nothing. I don't know. I was tired." Nevaeh smirked at me and I scowled at her, "What?"

  "Deny it all you want, I know how my brother works."

  I stared at her for a minute confused as to what she was talking about. She smiled and then leaned forward resting her elbows on the table and her chin on her hands, "You realize now that my brother knows I'm alive I can enter his dreams easier, right? My brother dreamed of what happened last night and I saw it. It was odd watching my brother and yeah just ick but it was cute."

  I stared at Nevaeh and before I got another word out Harry stood up, "You were doing what!"

  I narrowed my eyes at Harry and stood up leaning over the table to get into his face, "Me? What about you! What have you been doing with Nevaeh? Sleeping in the same bed at night without permission! You can't say anything because look! You’re dating a Malfoy! No matter what disguise she puts on she's still a Malfoy! A lying, deceiving Malfoy!"

  I looked down at Nevaeh and saw different emotions play across her face until it settled on anger. She stood up and looked at me, "Yes, I am a Malfoy no matter what disguise I put on. I know I'm not different than my brother, I'm still a Malfoy no matter which way you twist it. All ya'll think that I'm different from him because I left my family and I was able to choose to follow the Dark Lord or not. You see my brother as the guy that hates mud bloods-sorry, Hermione-and anyone he thinks lower than himself, but do you stop to wonder if it’s just a facade? It is! In all honesty Draco has a better heart than I do. I put ya'll through Hell by letting you believe I was dead, Draco never did that to his friends. He has talked about pretending to die so he could get out of being what he has to be but he could never bring himself to do it. He always said it would be worse being near his friends all the time and them not knowing, rather than being a Death Eater. So, yes, I am different from my brother, my brother has more pride."

  Harry stood there looking at Nevaeh then started shaking his head, "No, Nevaeh, you're not like your brother, you two are completely different. He's more like a Malfoy than you-"

  "Harry," I said in a calm voice seeing as Nevaeh was only getting madder and madder with each word he said, "you know nothing about what you’re talking about. So shut up and sit down. This is between Nevaeh and me."

  Nevaeh nodded while Harry scowled at me but, reluctantly, sat down. Nevaeh looked at me with narrowed eyes, "That wasn't very nice, but oh well. I know my brother and I know how he feels about you more than you do, and it’s cool. Whatever you guys do it between you and him. Just make sure whatever he tells you, you listen. He's deeper into this than you are so, listen to him, for everything."

  A thought crossed my mind and I smiled. I looked at Nevaeh and nod, "Yeah, I will."

  Nevaeh narrowed her eyes at me, "You're up to something and I'm going to find out what."

  I smiled and shook my head, "Oh, Nevaeh, you have no clue."

After lunch I went out to the field and apperated to the Malfoy Manner. I had gotten to the gates when I ran into Draco. I smiled up at him but he scowled at me. He grabbed me by my upper arms and apperated to his room. I stumbled when he released me and almost fell onto my butt, but I caught myself.

  "What in Hell are you doing here?" he snapped.

  I looked at him and smiled, "I came to see you."

  "You shouldn't be here. You know that. No one can know that we are together. You know that, too."

  I continued to smile and just said, "Draco, I know a way we can be together with everyone knowing."

  He looked at me confused, "You do?"

  I nodded, "I want to join."

  He stood there looking at me for a minute processing what I just said. Once he figured it out he looked even angrier, "Are you looking for a death wish! No! You are not joining!"

  "But, Draco-"

  The door to his room opened and there in the doorway stood the Dark Lord. He looked from me to Draco and back to me. A smile growing ever bigger with each glance. "Well, done, Draco," he said with his snake like of a voice, "well done. You brought the girl to me. Very good." Slowly he walked into the room and circled me. He took out his wand and put it on my chest where my heart rested beneath the skin.

  He continues to circle me his wand moving around my body. I shuddered at his closeness and then took a big breath. "I came here myself, Dark Lord."

  He laughed and stopped in front of me, "Why would you come here, little Potter."

  I kept a straight face and looked him dead in the eyes, "I want to join you. I want to be a Death Eater. I will swear all loyalty to you and help you in any way I can to bring down my brother."

  He laughed and then looked at Draco, "I think we have a spot among us for you, Potter."

  Draco's eyes widened and he shook his head, "No, My Lord, please, deny this. She's innocent. She's been arguing with her brother she doesn't mean this."

  "Would you rather have me kill her, Draco?" The Dark Lord asked. He watched as Draco shook his head and then smiled again, "Good." Voldemort turned back to me and said, "You will help Draco. Kill Dumbledore."

  What did I just get myself into?