Winner!/I Still Miss Her (Edited)

Okay here it is. The truth is finally here! The winner of the contest is........

.......

.....

...

..

.

EmeraldGreenDresses! Her character was actually around how I imagined Draco's girlfriend to be! Her character was named Alie. Age 16/17. House: Slytherin. Hair color: Blond. Eye color: Blue. Personality: Slutty bitch, Misunderstood. Interests: Herself, boys. Congrats EmeraldGreenDresses!

KyoSilvaria
_____________________________________________________________________ 

 Draco

  I was in the Slytherin common just thinking. I haven't slept in my dorm since Nevaeh... You know... Anyway, as I was sitting here my fiancé came bounding down the stairs. True she was beautiful but she wasn't someone I was into. Her name was Alie and all she wanted to do was go into a corner and screw any willing guy. I wasn't one of those willing guys. Tonight she was coming down to spend time with me. Her normal straight hair was curled and piled on top of her head in a fancy messy bun. Her blue eyes held their normal seduction in them. She could seduce any guy just by looking at them. At one point she was able to do it to me to, but ever since I lost Nevaeh I can't even look at a girl and feel anything.

  She wore a shirt that was more like a bra and showed her whole stomach. It was white with black and blue decorating it. There was a black bellybutton ring that had a black rose dangling from it. On her hips laid a black and gray mini skirt that cut off at her mid-thigh. She wore her favorite black stilettos that gave her about an extra five inches. In all honesty she was hot, but I wanted nothing to do with her.

  "Drakey?" She said.

  I sighed and looked at the wall instead of at her. I didn't want to give her the wrong impression. "What?"

  She giggled and came and sat down next to me. "I figured since we've been together for a few months that we should you know try-"

  "No."

  She looked stunned and then angled herself so that she could lay down on the couch. She kicked off her heels and lifted her legs up on the cushion. I closed my eyes knowing what she was trying to do. From here I could see her black panties even out of the corner of my eye. I lifted my hand up and placed it on her knee and forced her legs down to hide the hideous view.

  She growled and sat up. "Draco, you know we are going to be married once we get out of this hell hole. Why do you push yourself away from me? Is it because of Nevaeh? Babe, you know she's-"

  I stood up and turned on her. I shouldn't have done that. From this height I could see down her shirt/bra. I turned so I wouldn't have to look. "I know Nevaeh is gone, but Alie I just don't have feelings for you."

  I heard her stand up and felt her wrap her arms around my waist, "Because you aren't letting yourself feel anything but remorse and sadness because you couldn't save her. No one blames you, Hun."

  I turned in her arms to look at her, "I blame myself, Alie. I hate myself because I didn't stop it. I let her take that plunge into the water. I just stood there and watched. Frozen in that spot until she was half way to the water."

  "Let me take away the pain, babe. You know if you let me, I could take all the pain in the world away from you," she said seductively.

  "What I want is to forget," I whispered.

  She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I can make you forget."

  She stood on her tip toes and kissed me. I sighed into the kiss knowing she wasn't going to give up.

  I pulled away and grabbed her wand that she had stuffed in the back of her skirt. "Take away the memory. For good."

  Alie sighed and took the wand from my hand. She raised her wand and spoke, "Obliviate."

  I blinked as I felt the spell touch me like a soft warm touch. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again I saw Allie standing before me looking at me concerned. I felt like I had forgotten something but I couldn’t remember what it was. I looked at the beautiful girl standing before me and then smiled at her. She looked grim and I frowned at her, "What?"

  "You don't remember?"

  "Remember what?" I asked my happiness fading.

  She smiled, "How much you love me?"

  I shook my head, "No, I remember how much I want you. And by the looks of it I was just about to prove to you just how much I loved you."

  She giggled as I kissed her.

I was in the Great Hall eating and laughing but knowing someone was missing. Ethan kept looking at me like I was someone he didn't know. I laughed and then said, "Yo, Ethan, what’s up, you look like you don't know me."

 He sighed and then said, "That's because I don't know you. Lately you've been distant not wanting to talk to anyone."

  I laughed and then looked at Alie who sat beside me. "I don't know what you’re talking about. I'm happy. I have a lovely girl by my side and nothing could be better."

  "You mean Nikki and you made up?" He asked.

  I looked at him confused and remembered Nikki hurting River but not remembering why. "No I'm still mad at Nikki. I'm talking about Alie here."

  Ethan looked confused but shrugged. "So you're fine with me being with River now even though she does remind everyone of Nevaeh?"

  "Why would I not be fine with it? River's pretty cool. Hot, too." I paused and looked at Alie. "Sorry, babe."

  She smiled and then I turned back to Ethan who looked confused as hell. "Mate, I'm sorry we haven't hung out. You have just been so-"

  "Drakey, let’s go so we can get ready for first hour." Alie said standing up. I smiled and nodded my goodbye to Ethan and then left.