I Try to be a Good Sister (Edited)

Dear Pineapple Pals,

  I feel like I let you down. This chapter was supposed to be done over a week ago and I am so dreadfully sorry. You must all hate me. I am so sorry, I feel so bad that I will end it all right now. I will end this story all together so you never have to feel let down again...

...

.....

........

..........

...............

...................

.......................

..........................

..............................

...................................

......................................

KIDDING!

  Haha! You guys can't honestly think I would end my story just because I was late to update! No! Haha! Sorry had to have some fun! This story means a lot to me and I am seriously not looking forward to ending it, but sadly one day it will end, and if I keep updating the way I am, it will be soon. I am sorry to say that this story is slowly coming to a close and I am still unsure if I will make a sequel or if I will just end it the way I am going to have no choice but to end it. With the sixth year coming to a close and of course that one funeral that we ALL know is coming. I am SO not looking forward to writing that one. I realize that my story is not all true to the book, but it is solely because I am so used to writing down my own ideas that sometimes I strayed a little too far away from the true story, but I doubt you guys mind, right? Right? ~She says slightly worried~ Anyway unfortunately I have to stay true to a few things that are in the book, like a certain death that I wish NEVER happened I mean it’s a horrible thing! And the whole Draco almost kills him scene, but I won’t give away what exactly happens. Got to keep something’s a secret.

  Anyways, yes, it is sad but true, this story is slowly coming to an end. Only a couple more chapters. Gosh, it seems like only yesterday that I started writing this story and how excited I was to be writing it. I still love all the comments and sometimes go back to reread them. You guys are the best fans I could ever ask for, and I hope you won’t hate me for how I am going to end this story. I hope you will follow on to read other stories that I write and stay with me, even if I don't make a sequel. Truly you guys are the best and I don't thank you enough, so I'm going to take this time out to just say thank you guys SO much, you don't know how much your comments and votes mean to me. You guys bring me joy just reading the comments and knowing that you guys like it really means a lot to me. I have only ever shared stories with my friends, so knowing that my stories are good enough that people that I DON'T know actually like them, gives me hope that I can pursue my dream to be a writer. You guys mean so much to me.

But I wanna just take this time out to be perfectly honest

Cuz there's a lot of shit I keep bottled that hurts deep inside o' my soul,

And just know that I grow colder the older I grow

This boulder on my shoulder gets heavy and harder to hold

And this load is like the weight of the world

And I think my neck is braking should I just give up,