Sneaking Out is a lot Easier Said then Done... (Edited)

Nikki

  It was the first weekend in Hogwarts and I was getting anxious to get out. I had it all planned. Convince Harry to lend me his Invisibility Cloak, "borrow" his map of the school, and take the one eye witch's passage to Honeydukes cellar. I knew I could possibly get the cloak but the Marauder's Map was a totally different story. Ever since last year when Sirius died he started keeping the map closer to him. We both knew it was made by our father, Sirius, Pettigrew, and Remus. I think that's why he holds onto it as much as he does.

  Anyway I walked around the school until I found Harry. Half the day was gone and I only had an hour to get to the place I was trying to go before it would be too late. Of course Harry was walking down toward Hagrids. I ran to catch up with him and when I did, I almost tripped and sprained my ankle.

  "Ouch!" I screamed. Running in stilettos is so not a smart thing to do. Anyway I had fallen onto my ass and Harry turned and saw me sprawled out on the ground in my black skirt with a broken heel on my black stilettos. I was none too happy, especially when Harry started laughing. "Oh, shut up. You never laugh at a lady when she falls onto her tush and breaks a heel."

  Harry stopped laughing looked around and then said, "I see no lady around who fell onto her 'tush' and broke a heel. I just see my sister falling down onto her ass and breaking a heel because she was running. Honestly, Nikki, you never say 'tush' you say 'ass' or 'shit hole' never 'tush'. Too proper for you. Besides you know not to wear heels if you’re going to go running after some, especially down a hill."

  I looked at my brother and smirked, "And you would know this how?"

  His smile faded and he replied, "Because I live with you. Anyway, why were you running?"

  I looked around and then whispered, "I need to borrow something of yours."

  "No."

 Okay, you know the feeling you get when you go to ask your parents a question and you start the question out as, 'Hey, Mum, I have a question,' and they instantly say, 'No.' Well you know how I'm feeling with Harry right now. "But you don't even know what I want to borrow!"

  He shook his head and started back down the hill, I tried to catch up but tripped and yelped in pain. Yep, just sprained my ankle. Not good. Harry turned and saw my limping, he sighed and pulled me up and wrapped my arm around his shoulders while he wrapped his arm around my waist.

  "You are a pain, you know that?" He said grunting as he walked with me back up the hill toward the castle.

  "No, I just know I'm in pain. You try spraining your ankle while in stilettos and walking down a hill."

  "Well that's what you get for running after me in heels. You know you have weak ankles. You've sprained your ankles in those things many times before, but you still continue to wear them."

  "Well, if you didn't walk away I wouldn't have had to follow you so we could talk, then this wouldn't have happened."

  Harry stopped and dropped my arm from around his shoulders and his arm from around me waist, then just stood there looking at me. "So you're saying this is my fault?"

  I looked at him stunned and then nodded saying, "Yes. You walked away knowing I would follow you in a stiletto that had a broken heel. If you didn't walk off my ankle would still be fine."

  He threw his hands up in exasperation and then stormed down the hill. He got half way down when he yelled back, "Bring your own ass up to the Hospital Wing. I'll check on you later!"

  "Harry! I can't walk! Harry!" I stood there for five minutes calling him but he didn't turn around he just kept walking. I sighed and tried limping up the hill the rest of the way on my own, but it was to no use. I sighed and gave up and then plopped down onto the ground. It was in that moment someone came up behind me and lifted me up off the ground. I gasped in shock and turned around pulling out my wand ready to curse them. Then I realized it was just Nevaeh.

  She wore blue boot cut jeans and blue and white stripped tank top underneath and blue T-shirt that had the hem of the shirt tied up on her left side. She wore black flats with black bows, and a black and green scarf around her neck just barely showing the golden necklace with a snake charm in the shape of a heart. She had on a black beanie and on her left hand middle finger a golden snake ring that has been in her family for generations. She also wore a black sweater over her T-shirt but it was only zipped up half way. On top of her blond hair she had black sunglasses that was tinted blue.

   I had to admit she was tots gorgeous, but I would never say that out loud. Accidently I put weight onto my sprained ankle and I yelped in pain. I leaned up against Nevaeh and said, "Yep. My brother is a dick."

  Nevaeh laughed and wrapped her arm around my waist while I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and together we walked up the hill and into the castle. We came to a bench and I sat down. She pulled out a wand and spoke, "Episkey." I felt my ankle snap back together and I screamed at the intense pain. "Sorry." She said timidly.

  I took a few deep breaths in then I stood up. "Okay. I'm okay. Anyway, I got to go. I'll see you later."

  She nodded and I walked away.

  I'm standing outside Honeydukes in new stilettos that look the same as the pair before. I was walking down the street with Harry's invisibility cloak in my arms. I made it to the Shrieking Shack just in time. The person I was going to meet was just walking out the door when I showed up. He looked at me and a smile broke out on his face.

  "Nikki!" He said as he embraced me in a hug. He put his hands on my cheeks and then pressed his lips to mine. "I missed you!"

  I looked up into his brown eyes and smiled. I had lived with him on and off this summer but it still felt like a million years since I've seen him. Okay so I've been dating him while I was kissing Draco, but I couldn't help it Fred Weasley and I aren't official. So we've had a fling going on since the end of last year, and he knows I love Draco and I know he loves some other girl he met at Weasley Wizarding Wheezes but that didn't mean we couldn't be together.

  "Fred Weasley, I have missed you like crazy."

  He put his hands on my hips and he pulled me against him. He kissed me long and deep and I nearly passed out from it. He had such wonderful kisses.

  I spent the whole afternoon with Fred and by the time I got back to the castle I realized I was later than I thought. I made it to the Great Hall when I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and saw the one person I didn't want to see, right now. Any other time would have been perfect but right now. Ummm not so much.

  "Draco."

  "What are you doing up out of bed so late, Nikki?" He asked.

  I looked at him and knew I was blushing. I looked away and then said, "Lost track of time."

  He nodded and then said, "I watched you leave the castle. I know where you were. Don't worry I won’t tell anyone. Goodnight." With that he turned around and left.

  Nothing else happened. I made it to Gryffindor Tower without any other delays. When I got into my room I got changed and then passed out on my bed as soon as my head hit the pillow.