The Switch is Going to be Hell (Edited)

Nikki

  I slept in this morning because I stayed up late brooding over the announcement from last night. I had to switch lives with Nevaeh Malfoy. Just great. So when I ran into Snape's class late I knew today was not going to be fun.

  I had a free period right now so I was sitting by the Black Lake with my best friend Sisa Collins. Her real name was Cathy Collins but she preferred to be called Sisa. She was half-blood and she was really pretty. She had black hair and green eyes. She was taller than me by four inches. She was fair skinned and her fingers were painted neon green.

  "Sisa, I can't believe this!" I said.

  She looked at me and smiled, "If I recall, Nikki, a year ago you would have been happy to have a chance in Slytherin. What happened?"

  I glared at my friend and replied, "If I wanted you to know I would have told you by now. Besides it’s not important. What is important is the fact that Nevaeh and I have to switch lives for two full fucking weeks!"

  Sisa shook her head as she laughed, "Girl, you so got it bad."

  I shook my head and said, "What are you saying?"

  She laughed, "Nikki, you know I know you have it bad for Draco, you just don't want to admit it right now."

  "Because I'm with Fred, duh. Look yeah I had a thing for Draco last year but this year I have a thing with Fred." I said looking at my friend.

  She laughed while she shook her head at me then changed the subject, "So, did you hear Ron Weasley has a crush on you?"

  I looked at her confused, "What are you talking about? He's my friend and my brother’s friend. There's no way he likes me more than that."

  She laughed as she stood up and looked down at me. "C'mon, it’s almost time for Defense against the Dark Arts."

  Ron, Harry and I stood outside the portrait hole to our house waiting for Nevaeh and Blaise to come to switch robes with us. I looked at Harry and saw him looking down the stairs with a blank stare.

  "Um... Harry?"

  He looked up at me confused, "Huh, what? You say something?"

  "No, just trying to get your attention because you were looking at nothing." Ron said.

  "Just day dreaming about a certain blond." I said smirking at my brother.

  He blushed and then pushed me a little bit. I laughed as his cheeks turned three different shades of red, "No I was thinking about how it will be without my best mate and sister around to bug me."