Fighting Nikki... Not a Smart Idea... (Edited)

Nevaeh

  After I ran into Nikki and helped her with her sprained ankle I went back into the Slytherin Common room and just read for the rest of the day. Of course people were bugging me so I retreated up to my room. After dinner Draco and I were in our room just talking. When it was time to turn in I waited for Draco to fall asleep before I let myself sleep. I waited for his even breathing and every now and then a little snore but it never came. Around two in the morning Draco got up and grabbed his wand.

  "Lumos." A dull light came out of his wand. He pointed the light towards me to make sure I was still sleeping. I closed my eyes before the light got to me and I made myself look like I was sleeping. I heard him rummage through some of his stuff then his footsteps got quieter as he opened the door and left.

  Quickly I got up and got my wand and followed Draco, not bothering to grabbing any kind of shoes. We walked around the castle until we got to the Great Hall. There Draco stopped and watched as the doors opened. The muscles in his back tensed as he watched Nikki Potter walk into the school. She looked around before she walked in all the way. Then he cleared his throat and she looked at him.

  "Draco."

  "What are you doing up out of bed so late, Nikki?" He asked.

  She looked at him and I saw her cheeks turn bright red., "Lost track of time."

  He nodded and then said, "I watched you leave the castle. I know where you were. Don't worry I won’t tell anyone. Goodnight."

  He turned around and I had to duck behind the corner to make sure he didn't see me.

  We finally made it back to the Common Room when Draco turned and looked at me. "Sister."

  "Brother." I said with an innocent smile on my face. "What are you doing up?"

  "As I recall," he said, "you were the one following me. I left because I couldn't sleep. You left because you wanted to see where I was going."

  I looked around the Common Room so I wouldn't have to look at my brother. I sighed and said, "I was curious to where you were going. I'm sorry."

  He nodded and then he turned on his heels and walked up the stairs to our dorm. I sighed and followed. When I got into our dorm Draco was in bed already asleep, so I crawled into bed and passed out.

  I'm sitting at the Slytherin table next to Draco eating breakfast when Harry walked in. I needed to talk to him. I was worried about Nikki, and I thought he ought to know. I looked down at my plate and pushed around a few pieces of scrambled eggs and then picked up a green apple. I bit into the apple and groaned with delight. Apples were amazing. The taste, the texture, everything about them brought me a little slice of heaven. I felt like I was in heaven, the apple was so good! I just love apples!

  "Sis, what’s wrong you’re not as hyper as you normally are on a Sunday."