It's Here!

Hey Pineapple Pals!

Just wanted to inform you that I have the first chapter done for my sequel, however it will not be released until next Friday like I planned. I want to go over it a few more times and edit it a bit before posting it. However to help with your withdrawls of this story, the character discriptions are up and ready for you to read, and I am posting right here a sneak peak. So here it is, a sneak peak to chapter one of Love Thy Friends:

  Demon nodded and went over to sit beside James. I walked out of the compartment and headed down the hall looking for Rose and Hugo. As I was walking I zoned out and ran into someone. I fell onto my back and was looking up at the ceiling of the train. I pushed myself up and looked to see who I ran into. It was a boy I’ve never seen before. He sat up and rubbed the back of his head and winced. I shook my head, I guess I am my mother’s daughter, always running into people.

  I pushed myself up and looked down at him offering my hand smiling, “Sorry about that, I wasn’t paying attention. I always tend to-“

  He swatted my hand away and stood up glaring at me, “Watch where you’re going, pipsqueak. This happens again I won’t be nice about it.”

  I put my hands on my hips and glared back at him, “You call this nice? I said I was sorry. Anyway, who you calling pipsqueak? I have a name you know.”

  The strange boy got in my face, “I don’t care about your stupid name, idiot. Stay out of my way, or I’ll do something neither of us will like.”

  He pushed my shoulder as he walked by me, and laughed. I stood there and glared at the spot he was in minutes before. When I finally went to walk away I noticed I had been glaring at a small girl who looked like she was about to cry.

  I quickly apologized before heading back to the compartment with my brothers mumbling about him. “Stupid jerk, who does he think he is?”

There you have it, the sneak peak. If you want more, check in next Friday I will post it at Midnight Thursday so you guys will see it at exactly Midnight leading into Friday. Alright, I'll see you guys then.

This is my last update on this story, I'll talk to you all in the other story!

Love you guys!

Bye!

KaylaSilvaria