She Wants a Fight, I'll Give Her a Fight (Edited)

Dear Lovely Little Love Birds,

Yeah... No scratch that...

Dear My Lovely Little Haters,

  Okay, that’s better. So it's Valentine’s Day, and guess what? I hate Valentine’s Day. It's a lame excuse for a holiday. Sorry if you like it I just can't stand it. So who hates Valentine’s Day along with me? Come on be honest no one will judge you! LOL.

  So in honor of Valentine’s Day I will upload a new chapter, and guess what won’t be in it? You guessed it LOVE! No romance will be in this chapter what so ever. Maybe the next chapter.

  Now I know you are mad at me for not updating lately, I'm sorry be mad at my lap top. Okay, so I had two chapters and the beginning of the next chapter written and I uploaded one of them-the last chapter-and I know for a fact I clicked save... Yeah well long story short my laptop didn't save it and I lost ALL of my work! How mad was I! I couldn't even begin to explain how mad I was! Now I had to rewrite this whole chapter over again when I had it PERFECT before and the beginning of the next chapter. I am so mad!

  Anyway, I will let you get back to the story.

  Love you all

Love,

KyoSilvaria
______________________________________________________________

Demon

  I sat up in bed and looked around. I felt a hand gripping mine and I turned to see Draco sitting beside me, watching me closely. I went to smirk, but then remembered my plan and smiled at my brother. I didn’t know how to give a soft smile that Nevaeh normally gives, but I must have done a good job because Draco smiled at me, his eyes lighting up.
  “Wh-what happened?” I stuttered out, trying to add effect to my act.
  Draco stood up and hugged me, squeezing me until I couldn’t breathe, then he let me go and smiled, “It’s you.”
  I smiled, “It’s me.”
  Draco smiled brightly and then gave a loud yell and then smiled at me again, “I’ve missed you so much, Nevaeh. I’m so glad that it’s you and not Demon.”
  I gave an internal smirk at my name that I had told them to call me by so they wouldn’t called me Evil Nevaeh. I didn’t want to be called by her name. I slowly got up out of the bed and took a few unsteady steps around. Once I was able to stand up without falling, I turned to Draco and smiled, “What happened while I was out?”
  Draco smiled, “I found the ring.”
  My eyes widened at the mention of the ring. I glared at him internally, but kept my expression cheerful, which I was having a hard time doing. “You did?”
  Draco nodded, “Yeah, I hid it very good so no one can find it.”
  I wanted to scream but I didn’t, “Let me guess,” I said smiling at my brother like I know him, “in plain sight?”
  Draco chuckled but shook his head, “Nope. I hid it, actually hid it. No one will be able to find it unless it’s me or Harry.”
  I sighed, and then smiled at my brother, “Can I see it?”
  Draco’s smile faded and shook his head again, “Demon is still in there, Nevaeh, so I can’t show you because she might able to know how to access your memories.”
  “She’s dead, though. I killed her.” I lied.
  Draco looked at me astonished but then shook his head, “Maybe in a month if Demon doesn’t returned after a month I’ll show you. For now, I can’t. Sorry, sis.”
  I sighed, “Does Demon even know you have it?”
  Draco nodded slowly, “She woke up when I came in saying that you left me a ring.”
  My eyes widened in fake shock, “What happened?”
  Draco scratched the back of his neck, “She took one glance at the ring and attacked me. She threatened to kill me if I didn’t give her the ring. She passed out right when she was about to curse me.”
  I gasped, “No! Are you okay?” I asked. I wanted to puke just being as nice as I could. This was a difficult task, acting like perfect Nevaeh.
  Draco chuckled again and nodded, “Yeah. Come on, there’s someone that wants to see you.”
  Draco took my hand, and I had to restrain myself from pulling away and vomiting.
  He led me out of the Hospital Wing and down towards the Great Hall. Once we were there he dragged me inside and pulled me over to the Gryffindor table. We stopped in front of Harry and smiled, “Harry, Nevaeh’s back. It’s really, really her.”
  Harry smiled up at Draco but then looked at me and his smile was kind of worried. “It’s really you?”
  I nodded, smiling at this boy I hated. He smiled and stood up taking my hand, “Come on.” He dragged me out of the Great Hall and down to the Court Yard. Once we were in the Court Yard, Harry stopped and turned to me, glaring. “What do you think you are doing?”
  I looked at Harry shocked, “What do you mean, Harry? I’m not doing anything. I missed you.” The words burned my tongue but I refused to show it.
  Harry gripped me by the biceps and shook me, “Don’t lie to me! I know you’re Demon and not Nevaeh! What are you planning?”
  I grabbed Harry’s wrists and tried to stop him, letting a false sob escape my lips, “Harry! What are you doing? You’re hurting me!” I screamed, sobs escaping me.
  Harry stopped and looked into my eyes and then narrowed his eyes at me, “You can’t fool me, Demon. You’re eyes are solid gray, Nevaeh’s eyes are liquid gray. You may be able to act like her, but you can’t change your appearance.”
  I narrowed my eyes at Harry, “Well congratulations, you know Nevaeh. Tell me, if it wasn’t for my eyes, would you have noticed?”
  Harry smiled, “We all would have. Draco! She confessed, its Demon!”
  I turned in time to see Draco standing behind me, his wand pointed at my chest, I opened my mouth to yell at him but before I could he spoke the curse and I was out.

I stumbled to my feet, surrounded by darkness, and I spun around. Nevaeh was nowhere to be found and I was left alone. I sighed, and went to sit back down when I heard a voice saying, “You’re losing control.”
  I stood upright, my shoulders going back so I would be at my full height, but I knew that would do no good he was taller than me. “I’m not losing control, she’s just getting stronger.”
  I felt his hand strike my cheek and I stumbled back, losing my composure for a moment before I had it back. “You are growing weak compared to her. I let you live so you could destroy her and fix the damaged that she’s done. You are a part of her, you are just as powerful!”
  I nodded, “I’m sorry. I’m trying, but she grows stronger with each passing day.”
  “Then kill her! Do it quick! Or I will find another way to get rid of her!”
  “Yes, I’m trying, but nothing I do, affects her enough to weaken her.” I replied softly.
  Fingers wrapped around my throat lifting me up until my feet was dangling two feet off the ground. “You figure it out! Remember I’m the one that kept you around! You kill this girl or I kill you both! Do you understand?”
  I nodded struggling to breathe, “Yes.”
  Instantly, his fingers let go of me and I fell to the ground gasping for air. “Good. Now, listen to me and listen close, you are a part of her, she has power that you have barely begun to reach, find that power within you and find it quick, and kill her. Don’t make me regret keeping you alive.” I nodded, and was rewarded with a kick to my stomach, “Answer me!”
  “Yes!” I screamed.
  He nodded, “Good. I will check back in a week. Don’t let her gain control, you only risk losing your control and making her stronger. If you let her gain control more than five times, I will end your life and find another way to end hers. Now get to it!”
  I nodded, “Yes, Father.”
  He nodded again and disappeared, leaving me alone in the darkness and to my thoughts.