Sometimes I Wonder if I Did the Right Thing (Edited)

Ron

  I was walking around my room trying to get everything together. Today was the day we go home for Christmas Vacation. The past month was boring, Draco would stare at River A.K.A Nevaeh and she would freak out about it to me. She was starting to wonder if he knew she was his sister. For two weeks now, Nevaeh has been having nightmares. She's getting concerned about it, she's starting to wonder if Draco is starting to have nightmares too.

  I was just finishing packing when Nevaeh ran through the door. She had tears running down her face and her black and red hair was in a mess like she just woke up. She still wore her black skull short shorts and black tank top that she had worn to bed. I quickly walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

  "Shh, what's wrong?" I asked in a soothing voice.

  She looked up at me and stuttered, "Nightmare."

  I nodded, "What was it about this time?"

  "I was in a meadow and so wasn't Draco. We were facing each other and I went to tell him I was alive. Before I could open my mouth he pulled out his wand and he used Sectumsempra
 on me and when I woke up I found this." She pulled away from me and pulled down her shirt a little to find a scar going from her right shoulder to further down her body where I couldn't see anymore. There was no blood just an indented scar that looked new.

  "Damn. I think it’s time to take this to Dumbledore. Before we leave."

  Nevaeh shook her head, "He's gone until school starts up again."

  I nodded and then made a quick decision, "Come on, we're going to go see Snape."

When we got to Snape's classroom we walked in. He was sitting at his desk grading homework he had assigned for his classes. He looked up when we walked in and then stood up coming over to Nevaeh quickly.

  "Nevaeh, is something wrong?" Snape had known about Nevaeh being alive because he knew how to block out Voldemort.

  "I've been having nightmares. Each time Draco would be there. Last night I had a nightmare and I went to tell him I was alive and before I could say anything he used Sectumsempra on me. When I woke up I had this scar on my chest. It wasn't bleeding or anything but it wasn't there last night when I went to bed."

  Snape nodded and then looked at me, "It seems to me that Draco and you are still having the connection that should have weakened when Draco found out you were dead." He finished looking at Nevaeh.

  She looked down ashamed of keeping something from Snape, "He doesn’t remember me dying. He got his girlfriend to erase the memory. It was after that that these nightmares started up."

  Snape nodded and then went back to his desk, "It seems to me that your bond with your brother has come back because he thinks that you are alive. Apart of him knows you had died but the memory was pushed into the back. If the memory was completely gone then he wouldn't have tried to kill you when you appeared in his dream to tell him you were alive."