Draco Lucius Malfoy (ReEdited)

My name is- Never mind you know my name. Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.
-Draco stop showing off and just tell people who you are! You don't have to be a dick about it! Love you!
  Sorry that was my sister, Nevaeh. She's trying to help me get rid of my mask of anger and hatred and make me show who I really am. Ha! That will never-
  -Draco Lucius Malfoy! Stop showing off now! I love you and all but really? Do you have to be so rude to people?
  Fine. Just to please her. She drives me insane, but I love her. You should know a lot about me, but in all honesty you know nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Nothing. I'm really caring and nice and fun and not wanting to be a Death Eater. My sister was given a choice seems how Voldemort didn't know about her, therefore he never claimed her as a Death Eater at birth like he did me. Given the choice she said no, I would too. I hate having to be a Death Eater. Though where she's not a follower I can't tell her what's going on. I can't tell her what I have to do this year and she will KILL me when she finds out.
  -Finds out what, Draco?
  Nothing. Nothing at all. Well I got to hurry and get packed for school, but I figured that I should tell you. There's a girl. No one knows who she is besides me. Nevaeh knows there's a girl but she has no clue who she is. I wouldn't stand a chance with her. She's so beautiful so-
   -Draco, hurry up and get ready! We're leaving in ten minutes with or without you!
  Okay, well I guess that's my cue to go. See you all later.