I Find Out Nevaeh's Deepest Darkest Secrets (Edited)

Hello again my zebra goons,

How’s the reading? Good? That's good. Anyway I got an idea for this chapter and MUST upload tonight. I want to get into the habit of uploading a chapter every night like I have been so far, but there will be times I can't and I will be sooo sad about it.

Anyways, gee looks like Nevaeh had a hard time at home. And Draco? Who knew he would be so angry at his twin sister! I mean if you had a twin and they were mad at you don't you think you would have known? Well Nevaeh didn't, but it is Draco we're talking about. He's good at hiding things.

Sigh. Now what’s going to happen with Nikki and Draco? Will they get together? Will Nikki stay with Fred because he treats her better? I don't know. Lots of decisions to make I think.

Okay so I saw a flying fish today in my room and I thought it was the cutest little thing ever! It was blue and was kind of small but rather big. It was a blue goldfish and guess what I named it!

If you guess Dory... Well you’re wrong...

I named it Zebra Goon.

Haha okay I'll let you get to reading now.

Happy readings my little zebra goons!

____________________________________________________________________

Nikki

  I was sitting on my designated bed in the girl’s dorm room. Unlike Gryffindor the Slytherin dorms held six full beds that had silver and green covers. There was a vanity next to every bed that held makeup. Mine was clear just like it would be if it was a new year. I guess Nevaeh took her stuff with her. I was rummaging through her vanity when I spotted a journal. Nevaeh must have left it behind.

  At first I was going to leave it there but I was tempted to read it. Being me I needed to read it so I opened the journal to the first page and started reading.

  It was from the summer after fourth year.

June 21

Dear Journal,

  Draco and I are home for summer vacation and I already know this summer is going to suck. The Dark Lord had raised again and Cedric was killed. I'm more worried about Draco because he's going to be forced to be a Death Eater while I get to choose not to. I feel bad, but at the same time I'm happy I don't have to be part of it.

  Anyway, I'm sitting in mine and Draco's room on my bed, just got done packing. I don't want to leave Draco behind, but Mom and Dad insist he stay because of the raising of the Dark Lord. Ugh, I wish I could just take Draco with me, I would never come back then. Sirius is taking me in this summer, Mom and Dad thinks it will be a good thing for me to get out of the house with the Dark Lord being back. I agree, but I still feel bad that I have to leave Draco behind.

  Thing is, Mom and Dad thinks I'm going to Pansy's house. As if! They can't know that I'm going to see Sirius. They don't like him, says he's a blood traitor. I don't see that. I see him as someone just like me. Different.

  Well Dad just got told me I needed to leave, so I got to go to Sirius.

Love, Nevaeh Marie Malfoy

  I was confused, how did Nevaeh know Sirius. Then I remembered that he was her aunt’s cousin.

  I flipped the pages a bit until I got to one that was from this past summer. I caught a few words like "Blood Traitor" and "Mud-Blood" in the entry so I decided to read it.

July 15

Dear Journal,

  I'm hiding in the Weasley house. Nikki's here spending time with Fred but Ron got permission from his mother to hide me in his room until I could get home. I arrived here a few hours ago on their doorstep with blood running down my arms. Ron, being who he is, told his mother I needed to be hidden for a while. He's the only one that knows what I have been through. He saw my arms and legs, it was the only way I could get him to help me.

  At the moment, I'm hiding behind Ron's dresser in the far corner of his room with a blanket draped over me. Molly came in a few minutes ago and brought me some food. She can only guess what I've gone through.

  I looked down at my arms and saw the words that Aunt Bellatrix had written, "Blood" and "Traitor." I couldn't even bare to look at my legs. I knew the words written on my legs, "Mudblood" and "Bitch."

  Draco started to worry when I didn't show up. I only know because I can feel his emotions. I want to go back, but I can't. Not right now. Molly offered to heal my wounds, but I didn't want her to see the scars.

  More tears run down my face. I can't go home. Not yet.

  Ron just came in, he's going to help me stop the blood. Let’s hope he don't screw up.

Love, Nevaeh Marie Malfoy.

  I felt like crying and I don't know why. The woman that killed Sirius disfigured her own niece? I now understood why Nevaeh acts the way she does whenever Draco says mudblood. I shuddered at it and closed her journal. I couldn't read it any more and I wasn't going to read any more of Nevaeh’s dark secrets. I put the journal back where it was and left the room looking for Ron.

  When I found him he was sitting on the couch in front of the fire place looking off into space. I sat down next to him and said, "So, Nevaeh has a secret that only you know about."

  He turned to look at me confused, "How do you know?"

  I didn't want to tell him how I knew but I also knew he wouldn't say anything, "I found her journal and read an entry. I didn't know it was her journal. I feel bad for her now."

  "She doesn't want pity. That's why she never told anyone, other than the fact that she doesn't like reliving the memory."

  I nodded, "I won’t say anything. But it shows a new light of her. She doesn't want to be home she's afraid to be home."

  He nodded and then looked at me, "What do you think we should do?"

  I stood and looked at him, "I think it’s time Draco knew."