It All Comes to a Conclusion (Edited)

Draco

"I've been your sister for six years, and this is how you treat me! You just toss me aside like I'm some old piece of trash you don't want no more!" Nevaeh screamed at me.

I stood there in front of her looking at the one person I had been calling my sister for six years. I had took the ring off from around my neck when I found out she wasn't my real sister. According to Demon, the ring had been stolen from our father and whoever was caught wearing it would be killed violently.

"It's been a wonderful six years, but you're not my sister. You were created by the Dark Lord, created inside my sister's head. You took over her body, and took over her life," I said nonchalantly.

"We've had so much fun together! Being brother and sister! Me and you!" Nevaeh begged, "Why are you letting her come back into your life when we got a long so much better?"

I shook my head, "You just wouldn't understand. Amongst all of the good things, there were bad things that I will never forgive you for."

"What bad things? What did I ever do wrong?" She screamed at me.

I turned on her then, "What bad things? What did you ever do wrong?" I mimicked her, now pissed. "You took over my sister's life and never told anyone. You lived her life and ruined it. You kept things from me, things that I could have helped you with. You ripped my family apart and then turned around and pretended to commit suicide. All of this was for you, you did it all for yourself. Demon would never have done that. She was family first herself later. You weren't happy so you did everything you could to make yourself happy while ruining the lives of those around you!" I screamed at her, getting more pissed with each word I said.

Nevaeh looked at me, her eyes dulling from anger, "Demon would have gotten to that point too! She would have done exactly what I did!"

"Not without consulting me first! It doesn't matter anymore," I said calming down. "It's over. You were never my sister. We will keep away from each other and act like these past six years never happened."

"What if I don't want to?" Nevaeh challenged.

"It doesn't matter, Nevaeh, we will never talk again," I said as I left the room. I had been packing me stuff to move into a room with Blaise, not wanting to be in the same room as Nevaeh anymore.

I moved my stuff into my new room than went to walk around the school for a while to cool down.

I was walking by the Great Hall when Demon caught up with me. "Hello, my dear brother," she said all cheerfully.

"Hey," I said, still a bit mad from the conversation with Nevaeh.

"Talk with Nevaeh yet?" She asked. I had told her that I was going to stop talking to her and move into a room with Blaise, so she knew I was planning to do it.

"Yep. Didn't go too well," I replied looking over at her. "What's been going on with you and Harry?"

Demon smiled up at me, "He broke it off with Ginny the other night. We're officially a couple."

I nodded, "That's good. Hey, have you seen Nikki?"

Demon looked up at me, "She's out by the Black Lake, why?"

"I need to talk to her," I replied. I stopped and turned to look at my sister, "Demon, I know we just got reunited just a few days ago, but I really need to go talk to Nikki."

Demon smiled, "I totally get it, Draco. I know you two have been a thing on and off this past year."

I smiled at her, "Thanks, Demon. I'll catch up with you in a bit, okay?"