Character Contest/There's a New Kid in School (Edited)

Hello my Pineapple Pals,

  I know, shoot me, I haven't updated in a long time. I am so sorry, but I've been trying to figure out what to do with Nevaeh. I've had two ideas going on in my head and I just figured out how to combine them. Ha, lucky me, has also come down sick so I haven't felt good. Just trying to write took a lot of effort out of me. How? I have no clue, it’s still strikes me as odd. Another thing that has been keeping me from updating is the fact that, I've been helping a suicidal friend. Not fun. Also I've been helping my crush who just got dumped and is deeply depressed.

  Sigh. What to do.

  Well I will up load soon and try to get on a regular routine to update every night.

  But hey can you be mad at me when I've had so much going on?

  Yeah I guess you can.

  Anyway, I bet your wondering who Draco's dating, hey so am I. Right now he wants to keep it on the DL... Don't worry I'll have the secret come out soon enough. I think it'll shock you. Maybe not. Comment and tell me who you think he should be with, besides Nikki. Comment and tell me your ideas and thoughts. If you want you can even make up your own character and just inbox me with the following:

Name:

Age:

House:

Personality:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Interests:

And anything else you want to add to bring the character to life.

  Once I find the perfect character to be with him, I will update a chapter from his POV. Also whoever comes up with the best character, I will dedicate that chapter to this way the creator can get recognition for it.

  Now I will let Nevaeh continue on with the story.

  Happy Readings and good luck to those for the character contest I guess if you will. ;)

Love,

  KyoSilvaria
____________________________________________________________________________

Nevaeh

  Ron and I was sitting on the couch in the Common room, I hadn’t told him yet on what I wanted to talk about but I needed to think on how to bring it up. It’s been twenty minutes since Nikki left, and I was nervous about this.