Sequel!

Dear Pineapple Pal,

  The long await has finally come to an end! Soon, the sequel to Love Thy Enemy is going to be released! I'm hoping by next Friday, June 6, 2014 the first chapter of the Sequel will be available. The sequel will be called Love Thy Friends and will be in the POV of Lilly and Albus Potter, Scorpius Malfoy, and Demon Michaels. New twists will be involved in the story and you guys will hopfully love it. I hope it is just as good as the first and I hope you guys love it and read through it like you did the first one.

  For a teaser here is the summary:

  Remember Nevaeh, Demon, and Nikki? Well, they are all grown up and have kids now. Everything has been quiet since the war that they fought in. Lilly Potter, Demon Michaels, Scorpius Malfoy, and Albus Potter are now all in school. Lilly is in her fifth year, while her brother and two best friends are in their sixth year. Everything has been perfect since the war, but not everything is as it seems. Trouble follows these four teenagers around, and no one has a clue as to why this is. Something isn’t right in the world of Hogwarts, even now that the Dark Lord is gone. What is going on with these kids that no one seems to know about? Who will they turn to when they have no choice?

 For the next few days I will be posting character discriptions like I did for the first story. I hope you guys love it and read it! Alright! See you guys in the near furtue! Remember to check in for the first chapter next Friday!

  Love you all!

Love,

KaylaSilvaria