Trying to Help Draco (Edited)

Hey, my Pineapple Pals,

I feel so bad that I haven't updated in so long... A lots been going on... Plus I've been trying to figure out stuff for this chapter... I'm still not all that sure... This chapter maybe extremely boring... Oh and the contest I started I have picked a winner! I will update the chapter tonight after this chapter to show who won...

Now I bet a lot of you are wondering who River is... Maybe you have a feeling who she is... Hehe! I'm sorry within the next few chapters you will find out I'm sure... Now on to bigger issues...

Within these few upcoming months it may take a while longer for me to update... I am having problems with my 86 year old Great-Grandfather... He is slowly dying... I'm the only one in my family that is really close... So everyone thinks he's holding on only for me... That is why it has been awhile since I've updated... Please don't get mad and stop reading my story because I haven't updated...

I want to thank you all for reading my story though it means a lot to me...

Now away from all the sad stuff I will let you read on...

Love you all my Pineapple Pals,

KyoSilvaria
___________________________________________________________________

Nikki

 I was walking around school looking for Draco. He seems distant lately, I know it’s because of River. She reminds him so much of Nevaeh it’s not even funny! The moment she came to this school I knew she was going to cause problems, and the worst part is she tries to socialize with Draco. Does she not realize he just lost his sister to suicide and he's hurting and she's just making it worse! The worst part is I have to share a dorm room with her! If I didn't have to live with her I would give her a piece of my mind. But unfortunately I have to live with her and I just don't want to deal with the hate.

  Hermione, Harry, and Ron have succumbed to her. They're all blind. They don't see what I do! She's a fake! Everything about her is fake! Her name is fake, her hair is fake, and her look is fake! She told everyone River isn't her real name she changed it when she ran away from home. Draco then started crying because Nevaeh always wanted to name one of her kids River. Hello! He's suffering! God, she drove me insane!

  I was walking toward the Great Hall thinking he would be at lunch when I saw him and River. I saw they were talking but couldn't tell what it was about and I didn't care. Draco walked away and then turned back to say something to River and then continued walking away. He walked towards me and then sighed.

  "You saw, didn't you?" He asked.

  I nodded, "What was that about?"

  He sighed, "I was just telling her I was sorry for being rude. That was all, Nikki. She understood."

  "She's hurting you, Draco! You cry at night and have nightmares because you are forced to remember that night. We weren't! And then she comes and everything gets worse. Now you push yourself away from people. You pushed yourself away from me. Away from Harry. Away from Ethan! I mean I get Ethan he's dating the bitch but you shouldn't have to deal with this! I still think you should have taken a few months off to mourn but you didn't listen!"