Draco Finds Out My Deepest Darkest Secret (Edited)

I hope all of you are enjoying the story. I wanted to let you guys in on a secret, this chapter is going to very emotional for Nevaeh and Draco. This chapter will reveal a deep dark secret of Nevaeh. What? Well you’re just going to have to read to find out. Also this will show that Nevaeh's and Draco's relationship isn't all that perfect. How? Read and you'll find out.

;) Happy readings my little zebra goons.

 __________________________________________________________________________

Nevaeh

  Blaise and I stood there outside the Gryffindor Common room as Ron and Nikki walked away. I looked at Blaise and dropped my stuff.

  "Ugh! She drives me in-" Blaise cut me off by pulling me against him and kissing me.

  "Shut up." He murmured as he pressed his lips against mine. I pulled him closer to me making the kiss deeper and longer. He pulled away and looked at me, "Babe, I sure can't wait for this weekend."

  I giggled, "Me either."

  "I have it all planned out, love." He said.

  I giggled again and then pulled away from him, "C'mon, let’s get settled in to our new house for two weeks."

  I went up to the portrait of the Fat Lady and spoke the password, "Tapeworm."

  "You may enter." She said as she swung open revealing the entrance to the Gryffindor common.

  I walked into the common room. Everything was red and gold, the couch the decor, everything was the color of Gryffindor. The room looked just how I imagined it to be.

  On the couch sat Hermione Granger reading a book. I stood in the center of the room and spun around, "It’s all I ever imagined and more." I said laughing as I ran all around the room.

  Blaise still stood in front of the entryway staring at me and the room. I skipped over to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room. I pulled out my muggle iPod, that I begged my parents to buy for me, and played a song that was upbeat and fun. I turned to Blaise and grabbed his hands and started dancing. He looked at me and laughed as I forced him to dance around the common room with me. We laughed and had fun, until I got a mind message from my brother.

  I felt anger and hurt and betrayal. I stopped dancing and Blaise did too. I turned to him and whispered, "Draco needs me."

  Blaise looked at me confused and then said, "Twin telepathy." I nodded and numbly started heading toward the door. It was like I was being compelled to the door because I couldn't feel anything. Blaise grabbed my hand and made me stop. "What is it? What's going on?"

  I looked at him and tried to think of how to explain this all to him. "I don't know. I just know Draco's mad and hurt and feeling betrayed. I have to go to him."