Nevaeh and I Are... Friends? (Edited)

Nikki

  I sat there for what seemed to be five minutes just staring at him. I sighed and went to stand up when he grabbed my arm. He pulled me down and looked at me. I sat there just staring at him, when all of a sudden he kissed me. Sparks flew and I was left with no thoughts of anything just him. His lips on mine, his hands on my hips, my hand around his neck pulling him closer and closer to me.

  He pulled away and I was left breathing hard and dizzy. I rested my head against his chest and could hear his rapid heartbeat. He smelled good like... I don't know... the sweetest smell you could ever have smelled. It was wonderful. I let my mind get wrapped up in thinking about him. I looked up at him and pulled him into another kiss.

  It was a wonderful kiss, but all too soon he pulled away. I looked into his eyes and could see what I thought was pain, but couldn't be sure. Once I thought I had named the emotion, it was gone just as fast as it had appeared. He stood up and paced the room. I sat there staring at him, watching as he cursed himself.

  After five minutes he stopped pacing and looked at me and closed his eyes, "Out."

  I sat there stunned at what he just said, "What?"

  He looked at me then out the window, "I said out. Leave. Go!" Finally he looked at me and I could see the anger in his eyes.

  Slowly I stood up and left the room feeling numb.

  I walked down the corridor for what seemed like forever when I came to an empty compartment. I walked in and closed the door leaving the curtains wide open. I didn't care who came by and saw me. I was too numb to care about anything. I sat down on the seat and pulled my legs up and curled into a ball. I rested my chin on my knees and silently began to cry.

  We were half way to Hogwarts now and I just couldn't stop crying. I felt so rejected and used. He kissed me and then told me to leave. I barely ever cried but this hurt more than anything else. I could have Voldywart come and tell me he's going to kill me instead of both Harry and myself, and I wouldn't care.

  I heard the door to the compartment open then closed. I didn't look to see who it was but I felt them sit down beside me and wrap their arms around me pulling me into a hug. It was in that moment I started to ball my eyes out. I sobbed letting it all out and just feeling the comfort of someone holding me and being there for me when no one else cared.

  After what seemed like forever I stopped crying and pulled away. I looked at the person and saw that it was Nevaeh. She looked just as bad as I thought I looked. Tear marks running down her face, her eyes puffy and red, her makeup was running down her face. She wiped a few stray tears from her eyes and then looked at me.

  "I saw you in here alone crying. Figured you needed a friend."

  I looked at her some more and saw that she had changed into her Hogwarts robes. Her blue eyes still had tears in them, and her normal platinum blond hair was now blond with blue highlights in it. She looked, in a way, just like Draco. I almost started crying again but composed myself and said, "Since when did we become friends?"

  She looked at me with a sad smile and then said, "The day we both fell in love with each other’s brother. Face it, in order for you to be with Draco you need me, and in order for me to be with Harry I need you. We both know our brothers the best, no one knows them better than us."

  "What are you planning?" I asked her. I could see the gears turning in her head as she planned something. I liked this. I knew at times she had an evil mind, of course she had to in order to beat Pansy up.

  "I'm planning a way for us both to be with each other’s brothers. Through the course of the year we turn into each other and get to know the others brother better."

  "What if we find out we don't like them?"

  She looked at me and smiled the Malfoy smile. "Then we move on. But I highly doubt either of us will not like them. We've spent awhile crushing on them."

  I nodded. I looked at her and smiled, "You do realize in order for us to be each other we're going to need Polyjuice Potion. That could get us kicked out of school." She nodded and I now understood why she was put in Slytherin. She did have an evil mind. "Deal. We work together for the year to get with each other’s brother. If at any point one of us wants to back out we both back out."

  She stood up and I followed, "Deal." With that we shook on it.

  We were now just minutes away from Hogwarts and I was changed into my Hogwarts robes. I thought I looked cute. I was in the compartment with Hermione, Ron and Harry waiting for the train to come to a stop.

  When it did I ran out onto the platform and started laughing. Hogwarts was my home along with Harry's, and now we were home!