I'm Fighting For Control (Edited)

Hello my Pineapple Pals,

I've been working hard to get these chapters done, but between school work, graduation info, and other stories I'm working on, it’s taking time. I'm currently working on another romance story that is one of my original stories. Anyway, don't be mad at me if the chapters come after some time. Also, this upcoming week will be a tad bit stressful... My grandmother is going in for surgery. It's nothing serious but it will take a lot of my focus. In addition, this Friday February 8, is the winter ball at my school and I am so excited about it! :)

But enough about my life, back to the story. Now another point of view is going to come into play, you will find out the other point of view in the next chapter, but it is mainly so you don't get confused between Good Neveah and Evil Nevaeh. You will get to see what goes on with the Good Nevaeh who is currently trapped in her own head. Now I don't want to give everything away so I'm going to leave it at that.

I know this chapter is short, but I had a really good idea for the next chapter if you haven't already figured that out.

Now in a different light of this story, I am currently trying to decide if I want to upload my story I am writing right now that I came up with. It's not another fanfic, its one all of my own, but I don't know if I should or not. Currently only one other person has read it and he happens to be one of my 'editors', he's a good friend of mine and so he reads my stories, finds the errors and fixes them. Now if you think I should upload the story just inbox me or tell me in a comment and if I get more than one person saying I should then I will. In between this chapter and the next I will post a chapter of my story and you guys can tell me what you think, no hate comments please?

Well, I'll let you get to the story, and I will upload the sneak preview of my story in a few minutes. I hope you like this short chapter and the sneak preview.

Happy Reading Pineapple Pals,

KyoSilvaria

Nevaeh

“I’m tumbling,
I’m falling,
Into darkness
And all I’m doing is calling

Invisible
As I may be
You will never truly see
The real me

Eyes are crossed,
Hopes are lost
And all you do
Is hold the lies that you tossed

You never realized
In the end
You lost everything
You lost all your friends

I stood there
With open arms
And all you did
Was set off my alarms

You held me down
And held me tight
You held me still
As I put up a fight

It was dawn
And I was frozen
It was night
And I was-”
  “Enough with the poems!” I screamed at the voice that was reciting a poem.
  A silhouette was coming toward me, laughter ringing all around. The closer they got, the more I could tell about them. Long blond hair that hung half way down their back, gray eyes, almost like storm clouds. Short, and skinny. Blue jeans, and a low v neck shirt that showed too much cleavage. The closer they got, the more I saw my reflection. I stood in front of myself, staring at her who looked so much madder, so much meaner. The look she was giving me made me take a step back, which only caused her to cackle. This girl was not me, just a look alike of me.
  “Come now, Nevaeh, you were always one for a good love poem.” The reflection of me said.
  I shook my head, backing away, “Who are you?”
  She smirked and took a step forward, “You already know, Nevaeh. I’m you. I’m your dark side, the side that has been striving to get out and live, and now that I have...well let’s just say I’m not going back.”
  I shook my head and forced myself to stay in my place and stand up to her, “You are not me. I am not evil.”
  She cackled again and advanced toward me, and with each step the more she changed and the more beautiful she got. Her blond hair curled, her eyes glowed, her lips turned ruby red. She no longer wore blue jeans and a v neck shirt that was cut too low, now she stood in an elegant black dress that clung to her curves and emphasized her chest. Her nails lengthened to sharp well-manicured points that were painted red. She smirked at me as she lashed out cutting my cheek with her sharp nails. I stumbled backwards clasping my cheek and feeling a wetness there. I took a step away from her as her features changed to make her look more stunning.
  It took me a moment to realize how she was changing, fear. My fear was making her stronger, powerful, and beautiful. Realizing this, I reined in my fear and stood tall, “I’m not afraid of you,” I said softly, my throat closing off.
  She smirked again as she paced around me in a circle, “Oh, really now? How unfortunate, but really, no need to lie, Nevaeh, you’re afraid. It’s okay, you don’t need to worry. Soon, I will have taken full control, and you will be gone for good. You’ve spent years fearing me, fearing my power, what could have been our power. Now, I need to fix everything you ruined, and let’s be honest, I’m having fun. Oh, what should I do next? Hmm? Pretend I let you go and use Harry, and then when he’s not looking stab him in the back, literally? Oh, yes, that would be good, it wouldn’t only kill him, but it would destroy you. Yes, I think that’s what I’ll do. Then what? What should I do next, Nevaeh, to prove to you that I’m in control, to show you that no one, not even you, can stop me?”
  I shook my head trying to contain my fear, not for myself but for Harry. “Don’t harm any of them.”
  She smiled, “Why not? You pushed me down, gained control, I cannot simply look the other way. I may be you, but I don’t give second chances, not even for you. Now tell me, what I should do next, because if you don’t tell me, I’ll figure it out myself.”
  I sobbed out trying to stop her but she just smiled, patted me on the cheek, and disappeared.

I shot up in bed, and looked around. It was me, not her, not the evil one. I took a look around me before my vision went black and she took control once more.
  I sat in darkness for a while, waiting for another chance to gain control, knowing something was going to happen to all of them if I didn’t help. I needed to beat her down, but I couldn’t, I didn’t know her weakness. How could I destroy her, before she got a chance to harm any of my friends, or destroy me? I needed to think, but the longer I was in this dark place, the harder it became to think. I stood up and looked around, using my Dream Walking skills to take me to my subconscious. I knew once I was there, I could force my body into sleep, maybe even to daydream. I’ve never done it before, but I needed a place to think.
  I went to my subconscious and could feel her fighting me. It took a few minutes, but soon I had my body dreaming. My body wasn’t asleep, just daydreaming, staring at nothing but a crack in the wall. I took a glance around and found myself in my happy place, but I wasn’t alone. I was never alone here, Harry was always here, but today he wasn’t. Instead, she stood before me and she was pissed.
  “What, the hell, do you think you are doing!” She yelled at me.
  I pulled away from her, and snapped, “We need to talk.”
  She put her hands on her hips and glared at me, “If I wanted to talk to you, I would be talking to you in the darkness! You cannot do this!” I could see fear in her eyes and realized, she didn’t know I could do this. It frightened her, because now, she didn’t know what I was capable of doing.
  I smiled, “I want to call a truce.”
  “What do you mean ‘truce,’ Nevaeh? I’m the one controlling you! Not the other way around!” She screamed.
  I held my hands up, “I will let you control my body, as long as you leave my friends alone.”
  She looked at me shocked, “You will let me? Please, like I need you to let me. If you haven’t noticed, I’m already controlling you.”
  I nodded, a smile forming on my face, “Yes, but you know I won’t stop fighting until both, me and my body, are dead. If you leave my friends alone, I will stop fighting you.”
  She cackled and then took a step towards me, “You think you can call the shots? Look, even if you get control of your body again, I would still come back, I have been awoken, Nevaeh, and there’s no way you can beat me into submission.”
  My smile faded and I glared at this girl, “There was fear in your eyes, you fear me because you don’t know what I’m capable of. If I have to, I will find a way to get rid of you, even if it means killing myself along with you. I will not let you hurt my friends, got it?”
  She stared at me for a moment, and then threw her head back in laughter, “You think I fear you! Ha! Don’t make me laugh! I don’t fear you, Nevaeh, nothing fears me. You don’t know everything you think you do. You don’t even know how you got your name!”
  I looked at her shocked as she laughed. “What do you mean?”
  She stopped laughing and turned away from me, “Never mind, pest. Now, because you interrupted me, it’s time I take Harry out. I told you not to fight me, Nevaeh, bad things happen when you fight with me.” She turned and walked away and disappeared a long with my happy place.