I Might Be Evil, but I Didn't Do It (Edited)

Dear Pineapple Pals,

  It's been a long time since I updated so I updated twice tonight only because...it’s a new year! HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! Thank you for reading my story, guys. Thanks for voting, and thanks for all the AWESOME comments! I love you all! So here’s a special chapter for you guys for the start of the New Year!

  I love you all! You are all awesome! Keep commenting! Keep voting! And more importantly... Keep READING! I love you all! Peace!

  Oh and my new zebra friend says hi! Say hi Zig-Zag!

Love,

KyoSilvaria

_______________________________________________________________________

Nevaeh

  I woke up, crawled out of bed, got dressed, and stormed out the door. Something went wrong last night. I could feel it. Something happened. I had woken in the middle of the night to whispering and then to hear Draco scream in frustration and Ethan trying to calm him down. Murmuring voices approached my dorm room door and I thought Draco was going to burst in here and strangle me, but Ethan talked him out of it and they left. I fell asleep soon after that and was concerned about my brother so I went looking for him. When I got down to the Common Room everyone stopped to stare at me. Pansy just smirked, while Blaise glared at me.

  I frowned, what did I do?

  After I finished the thought Pansy yelled over to me, “Heard it just might be your last day here, Nevaeh.”

  I looked at her confused but she turned and walked out before I could ask her anything. I caught Ethan’s eye in the corner of the room and I went over to him. “What’s going on? Where’s my brother?”

  Ethan scoffed at me and turned to leave. Pissed, I grabbed him by the arm and turned him to face me, “Answer me, Ethan.”

  After I finished the sentence Ethan slapped me across the face. I stumbled back, holding my face in my hand. I looked at him confused, Ethan’s not the type of guy to strike a girl unless he had good reason to so what was his reason? “That’s for Nikki,” He said then left.