Epilogue (Edited)

Nineteen Years Later
Nikki, Demon, Nevaeh
  “So that’s our story. A year later, Harry, Demon, Hermione, Ron, and I were searching for Horcruxes on our own. I only saw Draco once before the war started, and when we did he proposed. It wasn’t anything official, nothing more than a promise until we could be together. When the war started, I had almost died. Harry and I were called to the Forbidden Forest to die, so we went there expecting our lives to end. I lived because when Harry and I are together we are stronger and our love for each other protected me. When we were carried back to the school, Draco and Demon left with their parents, thinking we were dead. I heard both of them crying as they walked away and it killed me. It wasn’t until a week after the war that Draco found out I was alive.”
  The door opened before Nikki and Draco stood in the doorway. “Hey,” she said with a smile lighting up her face.
  Draco’s face was pale and it looked like he hadn’t eaten or slept in a couple of days. He took one look at Nikki and almost collapsed was shock. He stood straight and pulled Nikki toward him, burring his face into the crook of her neck, breathing her in and crying. “You’re alive!”
  Nikki laughed, “Of course I’m alive, idiot. You left before I showed I was still alive.”
  Draco shook his head still crying, “I’m so sorry, Nikki. I thought you were dead!”
  Nikki wrapped her arms around Draco and hugged him close, “I know. It’s okay, love, I’m here and now we can be together.”
  Draco pulled away from her and dragged her into the house. Once inside he closed the door and pushed Nikki up against it and kissed her. She giggled and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. When they pulled away, Nikki said, “I think it’s time we get a wedding band on our hands.”
  Draco and Nikki looked down at their ring fingers of their left hands and laughed, Draco agreeing with Nikki.
“Two months later we were married. We’ve been married for nineteen years now, and we have one child who is eleven years old, Scorpius. Draco is an auror now, and I am a stay at home mother.” Nikki smiled at the classroom full of first years that her beautiful son Scorpius was in. He looked just like his father and she couldn’t have been more proud of him. He was like his father in every way and she adored him.
  She turned to the two girls that stood beside her along with Harry, Draco, and Ethan, as Demon finished her story. “After I left, Harry and Nikki had jumped out of Hagrid’s arms and showed they were still alive. However, I had not been there. It wasn’t until the next day that I found out that they were alive. Of course I didn’t know where Draco was so I couldn’t inform him. I knew Harry would be mad at me so it took me a couple days to go to him.”
  Demon knocked on the door and Harry opened the door. When he saw her he glared at her, “What do you want?”
  Demon gave a small smile, “I wanted to see you.”
  “Harry, who’s at the door?” A voice called from another room. Demon looked and saw Ginny Weasley standing behind Harry. “Oh, it’s her.”
  Demon glared at her, “Yeah it’s me. What are you doing here?”
  Ginny smirked, “Harry and I are dating.”
  Demon turned to Harry who just stood there. “Is that true?”
  “What does it matter?” Harry asked her. “You left remember.”
  “My brother needed me!” Demon yelled at him.
  Harry shook his head and went to close the door when Demon’s hand shot out and she pushed the door open, “Fine, be mad at me, but just know, had it been the other way around you would have done the same so I don’t know why you’re so mad at me.”
  Demon pulled the door closed and went to walk away when Harry pushed the door open. “Demon, wait! Ginny, get off me! Demon!” He caught up to Demon and pulled her to a stop. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her, “I’m sorry, Demon.”
  Demon turned to him, “I just don’t understand.”
  Harry looked down at her, “I was just upset that you left. I’m so sorry, Demon. I love you. Please, take me back.”
  I looked behind him to see Ginny standing there. “What about Ginny.”
  “She’s nothing to me. I want you and only you, ever since I first met you, Demon, I’ve wanted only you.” Harry whispered to her.
  Demon laughed and kissed him.
  “Demon, will you please marry me?” Harry asked her when they pulled away.
  Demon smiled, “Yes, Harry, I will.”
  “We stayed engaged for a year before we got married. We’ve been together ever since, and to show for it we have three children. James, Albus, and Lily. Harry works as an auror and so do I.” Demon looked down at her daughter who stood next to her. Her oldest son, who was in his second year, stood next to the door. He had gotten permission to join the class for the day, because his mother and father was there. He looked just like James-he had his mother’s eyes though-but acted like Ron at times. Albus sat in class listening intently to his mother and father’s story, curious to things he might have missed before. He looked exactly like his father and had inherited his father’s green eyes.
  Demon turned to look at Nevaeh, who finished her story, “Unlike my two friends over here, it took me a little bit longer to find my true love. I finished my last year at Hogwarts while everyone else was off finding Horcruxes. That year, I got together with Ethan. When the war started, Ethan almost died, but I saved his life, staying by his side until he was fully healed. When he got better we broke it off, going our separate ways. After a year of not being together, we both started dating other people. I started seeing George, but that ended when he found someone else, which I fully understood. Ethan had started seeing Allie. One day when I went to work at the Joke Shop with George I ran into Ethan again for the first time in a year.”
  “Nevaeh?” Nevaeh turned to see Ethan standing there shocked.
  Nevaeh smiled and waved, “Hey, Ethan, long time no see.”
  Ethan laughed, “Yeah, I guess you could say that.”
  “What are you doing here?” Nevaeh asked, looking around. She knew he had started dating Allie, she had bragged about it to Nevaeh after those two hooked up.
  “Allie’s out of town for a couple of weeks so I came to get something to give her as a joke for when she gets back.” Ethan replied.
  Nevaeh smiled, “I don’t think she would like that.”
  “That’s the point.” Ethan laughed.
  They started walking down the aisles talking about how their lives have been. They laughed and at one point they started holding hands. They felt more alive than they did before.
  By three o’clock, Ethan turned to Nevaeh, “I have to go.”
  Nevaeh sighed, “So do I.”
  Ethan nodded, “I miss you, Nevaeh.”
  “I miss you, too, Ethan.” Nevaeh smiled.
  Ethan leaned over and kissed Nevaeh on the lips. Nevaeh wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. Too soon, he pulled away and walked out of the shop.
  “Two weeks later, Ethan came back to the Joke shop and told me that he and Allie had split up. He asked for me back and I agreed. After six months of dating, Ethan proposed and we married three months later. A year after we were married we had our first child, who is in his last year of school here, Lucius. Six years later we had our daughter, who is in her first year here and I named after the two strongest girls I’ve ever met, Demon Nikki.” Nevaeh turned to look at her son who was excused to see the presentation. He looked like his father in every way, and acted just like him too. Her daughter sat in the front row doodling. She looked up at her mother and smiled. She looked like her mother but had her father’s eyes.
  Nevaeh turned her friends and smiled. Professor McGonagall, who had retired but came back for the presentation, turned to the class, “Does anyone have any questions for our guests?”
  A hand shot up, “Did everyone forgive you, Nevaeh, for what happened?”
  Nevaeh smiled, “Yes, they did. It took everyone a while to fully forgive me, but once they did we all became the best of friends.”
  After Nevaeh was done speaking another hand went up, “What happened with Ron and Hermione?”
  Harry smiled, “They got married and had two children.”
  Professor McGonagall turned to the class and smiled, “I know you all must have questions you want to have but it’s almost time for your next class, so pick up. I have their addresses and you can write to them if you have any questions or comments.”
  The class started to put their things away while the adults went out into the hallway with their children. They gave their children hugs and kisses and promised to write. Then together, they departed the school as friends promising to meet up for dinner sometime soon.
  The couples departed heading home for the rest of the day. They were happy and content with life now that the war was over, and that was the way it was supposed to be.

The End

Thank you for reading my story! I love you all!