I Need to Set Up Harry and Nevaeh (Edited)

Nikki

  When I got back to the compartment I sat down next to Harry, while Ron and Hermione talked about the strange visit from Nevaeh Malfoy. Harry stared blankly out the compartment door and I was watching him intently.

  "Harry, what do you think about Malfoy being in here?" Ron asked.

  The look on Harry's face showed that he didn't hear the question. I nudged him in his arm with my elbow, a little too hard I guess because Harry turned to me and growled. "What was that for?"

  I looked at my twin brother and said in a happy innocent voice, "You weren't listening. Ron asked you a question."

  Harry turned to Ron and looked at him. Ron stared at his best friend for a minute and when he noticed Harry was getting impatient he repeated his question, "What do you think about Malfoy being in here, Mate? Hermione thinks that she's trying to be nice and not be like her git of a brother, but I think she was just spying on us for the git so he can report back to You-Know-Who. I mean after all they are a family of-"

  Harry's face was bright red with anger and he looked at his friend and cut him off. "She's not like them! She's nice and sweet and caring! You don't understand!"

  With that Harry stood up and left the compartment. Ron was staring at the door with his mouth open and his eyes looking like they were going to fall out. I laughed at the look on his face and he glared at me. "Well, he's your brother. Go after him." He said to me.

  I laughed again at that comment, "You’re the one that opened your mouth, so you go after him."

  Hermione looked at me and scowled then recomposed her emotion and said, "Harry just needs time to cool off. I don't know why he was acting like that, but I think he needs to be alone for now."

  That was Hermione for you. Sensible Hermione.

  I sighed and stood up. I left the compartment and walked around for a bit. I had past Pansy and she still looked pug faced as ever. I loved laughing at her face!

  Finally, I was back at Draco's compartment and he was all alone. I walked in and sat down next to him.