I Get an Idea (Edited)

Nevaeh

  So after the whole thing with Professor Snape and Professor McGonagall, Draco and I went to our dorm and there he healed my cuts.

  "You're lucky you didn't get into trouble, Nevaeh. Why fight her? She's not worth it!" Draco said a little panicky.

  "You seem to think she's worth it," I shot back.

  He paled more and then said, "After what she just did, I can't even look at her. I'm half tempted to tell Professor Snape where she went."

  "Oh, please do tell," a voice came floating into the room from the doorway.

  We both turned to see Professor Snape standing in the door way with his arms crossed. "Professor Snape, what are you doing here?" I asked.

  He stepped into the room and looked at us, "I'm here to give you your detentions, Miss. Malfoy. But, Mr. Malfoy, please, do tell me where Miss. Potter had gone last night when you both were out of bed."

  I looked at Draco as he shook his head and replied, "She left school grounds and went to the Shrieking Shake to meet Fred Weasley."

  Snape nodded and then replied, "And you know this how, Mr. Malfoy?"

  "I followed her, sir."

  Snape nodded and the asked, "And you're just telling me this now?"

  Draco nodded and looked away from our professor. "I was going to but I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone."

  Snape nodded and then turned back to me, "You and your brother here will served three weeks detention from eight to ten, along with Nikki. Each night you will perform a different task for me. You, Miss. Malfoy, will be spending half that time studying. You seem... distracted."

  "Okay, well, as much as I enjoy being in here discussing my punishment with you and my brother, I must leave."

  I stood and headed to the door. When I passed Draco he stood and grabbed my arm and asked, "Where are you going?"

  I looked at my twin and smirked, "I need to talk to Dumbledore. I'll see you later. I promise I will fill you in on everything."

  He nodded and I squeezed his hand and left the room.

  When I got to Dumbledore's office I said the password that Snape had given me on my way out, "Chocolate Frogs." The stairs started to appear and I climbed up the stairs and went to the door. Before I knocked the doors opened before me and I went in. I saw Professor Dumbledore sitting at his desk. He looked up at me as I approached him. "Evening, sir."

  "Good evening, Nevaeh. Something I could do for you?" he asked as he smiled at me.