I'm Meant to Be with You, Harry (Edited)

Nevaeh

 I was sitting on the porch with Harry watching the sun go down. After Nikki got home Harry seemed pretty tense, so I thought spending time together alone would loosen him up. He held my hand and it felt nice, different than Ethan's.

 Ethan's hand was cold-from living in the Slytherin House-and callused because of the work he does. It was hard and protective. Whereas, Harry's hand was warm and soft, protective and careful as if he were afraid I was going to disappear or break. Holding Harry's hand sent tingles up my arm and throughout my whole body and into my bones. Ethan never did that.

  This is where I'm meant to be. With Harry. Not Ethan. I sighed and rested my head on Harry's shoulder in contentment.

  "Harry?"

  I felt him look down at me and then rest his head on mine, "Hmm?"

  "This is where I'm meant to be, Harry, with you."

  I heard him inhale, then he stood up walking a yard away. "Nevaeh, why didn't you tell me you were alive? Why did you let me believe you were dead?"

  I stood up and went over to him to stand in front of him and wrap my arms around his neck standing on my tip toes, "Because I was trying to protect you. I needed everyone to think I was dead otherwise it wouldn't work. A show needed to be put on so everyone would think I was actually dead. If you guys weren't upset no one else would believe it. Besides, Voldemort's been trying to get into your mind since last year. You needed to think I was dead in order for him to believe it."

  He looked down at me, then he kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed him back. I could feel sparks fly as our lips moved together in perfect sync. I felt his hands move from waist to the hem of my shirt and up under my shirt. I got goose bumps from his touch. This never happened to me when Ethan-

  No I banish every thought of Ethan while I'm here with Harry. I let my fingers get tangled in his hair as his mouth traveled down my throat and to the top of my shirt where my cleavage showed a little. My head lolled back as he kissed my neck and then bit me. I gasped pulling him closer-

  "Harry? Nevaeh?"

  We pulled apart and turned to see Ron standing at the door looking at us a bit awkward by the scene he had just witnessed. I blushed while Harry stammered an excuse but Ron waved it off, saying it was expected his long lost love came back from the dead.

  We went inside, me still blushing, Harry still stammering. Once we were told that it was time to get ready for bed we went up to our rooms but decided to stay in the same room together. It would be impossible to do anything, which we were fine with, we just wanted to spend every moment together that we could.

  We had just gotten into our night clothes when Ron came in. When he saw me he looked at us confused, "Are you allowed to be in here?"

  I shook my head and smiled, "Ron, Harry and I are finally being able to be together, we want to spend all our time together."

  He nodded and shook his head getting into his night clothes. I swear I heard him mumbling something about no sex but I'm not quite sure. Harry crawled into bed and waited for me to join him before he pulled the covers over us.

  I laid on my side facing Harry and he did too. I leaned forward to kiss him quickly but he put his hand on the back of my neck deepening the kiss. I smiled and leaned back as Harry got on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

  He trailed kisses down my throat kissing my sweet spot and it took all of me to hold back the moan that was threatening to come ripping out of my throat. My hands traveled down his arms to his chest and down to the hem of his shirt. I gripped it and pulled it up over his head. He threw it to the floor and started to lift my shirt up, his hands gliding up my flesh-

  "Guys, I'm right here. I can hear everything you’re doing," Ron’s voice came from the other bed sounding annoyed.

  We pulled apart and laughed as Harry laid down beside me. I curled up next to him laying my head on his chest listening to his heart beat and his slow even breaths.

  "I love you." Harry whispered in my ear.

  I sighed in contentment, "I love you, too."

  This is where I'm meant to be. Here in Harry's arms. No one else's.