Dracos a Wreak (Edited)

Nevaeh

  After getting off the train at Hogwarts, I went looking for my brother. I hadn't seen him since I left to talk to Harry. When I had gotten back to our compartment he wasn't there. I stayed there for the rest of the ride but he didn’t come back.

  Finally, I found him leaning up against a tree looking bored while Pansy stood in front of him yelling at him for not protecting her. She grabbed his hand and he looked at her with disgust and pulled his hand away from her then went back to looking bored.

  I laughed at this then went over to them, "Hey there brother o' mine."

  Pansy looked at me, scowled then ran away. I laughed and looked at Draco. He looked at me with what seemed to be sadness. Then he smiled a true smile. "Hey, thanks for that. She was really starting to bug me."

  I nodded and then grabbed my brother by the sleeve of his Hogwarts robes and started dragging him to the carriage. We sat down and wait for the carriage to start moving. When it did I smiled at Draco and he smiled back.

  We were in our dorm getting ready for bed. I was tired and so wasn't Draco. We just had dinner and everyone welcomed us back, but neither Draco nor I wanted to be bothered by anyone.

  I curled up in my bed cold and rolled over. I could hear Draco on the other side of the room stumble then him yell out in pain, "God dammit!"

  I sat up and looked at my brother who was jumping around on one foot while holding the other. "What did you do?" I asked him with a smile creeping up on my face.

  He glared at me and then said, "Stubbed my fucking toe on your fucking trunk! What the fuck is it doing on my side of the room?"

  I started laughing as I crawled out of bed and pulled my trunk to my side of the room. Out of all the years we've been in the same room-sixteen years I should say-he's still not used to me needing more space than he does. "Oh you're such a wimp, Draco."

  "You try stubbing your toe on that thing, would you? It hurts." Finally he let his foot go and he limped over to his bed.

  "Oh, you're so over dramatic, brother. I mean really, you're worse than a girl!" I said giggling.

  I crawled back into my bed and curled up again. Draco snapped the lights off and sighed. I knew what he was thinking as I always do. He didn't know if he would still have the nightmares and wake up screaming every night. I told him he wouldn't but if he did I was here for him like always.

  Slowly I drifted off the sleep after I made sure Draco had fallen asleep.

  I dreamt I was in a meadow full of flowers and grass. I was bare foot and just standing in the grass feeling the blades of the grass tickled my foot. I laughed and looked around. No one was here. I sighed and sat down looking up at the clouds.

  Suddenly I heard something snap. I looked up and saw Harry standing just in the clearing. He smiled and I smiled back. I went to go say something but I couldn't seem to open my mouth. Slowly he started walking towards me and with every step he changed. With every step he looked like Voldemort.

  I woke up screaming along with Draco. We were both sitting up straight screaming at nothing. Finally we both calmed down and looked at each other. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe through it. I heard Draco get out of bed and come towards my bed. He sat down and put his hand on my forehead.

  He gasped and I opened my eyes. "Nevaeh, you’re burning up." He said with worry in his eyes.

  I nodded then whispered, "Nightmare. Always burn up when I have nightmares."

  He looked at me and nodded then said, "You were in a meadow weren't you?"

  I looked at him confused, how did he know? "How do you know?"

  He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes, "Same dream. It was like I was watching you. You were in this meadow alone just watching the clouds then someone was coming. It was Potter and with every step he took he turned into You-Know-Who. That’s when we both woke up screaming."

  I sighed and nodded my head. "Yeah. That’s what happened."

  He nodded and stood up again. "If you need me I'm just over here. We got a few hours left to sleep before breakfast."

  I nodded and laid back down. I was afraid to go back asleep but I was too tired. I rolled over onto my side and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.