Hard Times Comes With Hard Decisions (Edited)

Dear Pineapple Pals,

  I am sorry to inform you that for a while, I may not update. My family and I are going through a hard time. Yesterday morning at 3:25 a.m. my great grandfather passed away. He was 87 years old, and he was a fighter. He fought until the very end. He was also very stubborn and didn't want to let go, but we all knew it was going to be the end. He was suffering and we didn't want that.

  He is in a good place now and I miss him dearly. I regret nothing, except that I didn't have a little more time with him. I wish for one more day with him, but I know he's some place with no pain, and only happiness. I love him so much, and will miss him so much.

  Gramp,

 I will love and miss you forever and for always, no amount of time will erase my love for you or the great memories you have created for me. I had you for seventeen long years, seven short months, and four quick days. It was like in a blink of an eye he was gone, but the memories with everyone you have ever met will carry on. Love you.

Love,

You're Cookie Monster or Cookie Whore

  Yes, that is what he called me. So I am sorry but I'm hoping in a couple weeks I will upload again. Until further notice, this is my last authors note for a while.

  Hopefully you won’t go away, and will continue to read my story when I resume writing it.

  You guys are awesome.

Love,

KyoSilvaria