Chapter 29: Water Divination

Today is Gon's fight. As usual, me and Killua sat on the stands and watched. Rielhvelt had his whips out from the beginning, he was definitely worried about Gon's speed. 

"Begin!" Screamed the referee.

And as soon as he finished, Rielhvelt started using his whips. Gon didn't look worried one bit. He stretched and put his hands on the floor, then picked up the floor tile and threw at him. He dodged it using his wheelchair and drove forward. Which is exactly according to Gon's plan, as he ambushed him and put his feet on the wheels to stop it. After he stopped it, he got a hold of his wrists and tightly squeezed them. Which made him drop the whips. Gon then used them and acted all innocent and pure, well maybe not acted but anyways.

"Ah! This is the switch, I wonder what would happen if I turn the power to the maximum" he said.

"STOOOOPPP!" Screamed Rielhvelt. 

"SWITCHHHHH ONNNNN!" Screamed Gon But didn't actually turn it on. 

"Just kidding" he said and put his tongue out.

Rielhvelt dropped unconscious because of the shock and Gon won the match.

"That Gon never ceases to amuse me" I laughed. 

"I know right" laughed Killua.

................................................................

"Today, we'll begin learning about Hatsu, once you learn Hatsu, that means you've done all the basics, then you'll have to start developing your individual Nen style" explained Wing. "Hatsu is basically what strengthens your aura and make you use it. There are 6 types: Enhancers are able to strengthen objects, Emitters can propel their aura, Transmuters can alter their aura's qualities, Conjurers are able to manifest their aura, Manipulators can use their aura to control objects or creatures, and Specialists are those with a special aura that doesn't fall with the other five classes. The key is to find the power that suits you." Explained Wing.He then took a whiteboard pen and drew a hexagon.

"This hexagon depicts the relationship among the six categories. The closer the class is to your own, the higher your compatibility to learn it. For example, if you were born with an Enhancer aura, you will find Enhancer abilities easiest to learn and master. For the adjacent of Transmuter and Emmiter will also be easy to learn. However, the specialist class, which is the most further away would be difficult." 

"Hisoka was able to change his aura to be elastic and rubbery, meaning he is a Transmuter. Gido was making his spinning tops faster to defend himself, meaning he is an Enhancer. However, using a lot of spinning tops was also a Manipulator power, which he wasn't as successful with. As for Kastro, his Tiger Bite Fist was certainly strong, which might've been an Enhancer power, but he focused his power on creating a double which is a Conjurer power skill. And he also needed the Manipulator power to control the double. However, both of these are fairly far from the Enhancer category" said Wing.

"Meaning he made the wrong choice" said Killua.

"He was a strong fighter, what a shame" said Zushi.

"Well? Do you see the importance of understanding your own auras and inclinations?" Asked Wing.

"Given that, is there a way to learn which category your aura falls in?" Asked Killua.

"Yeah, surely you don't need to practice each one to see which one your most compatible with" I said. 

"Yeah there is" He said and took a cup which was full of water and a leaf was floating on top. "Water Divination, it's a technique for classifying your aura, it's also used in Hatsu training." He explained.

"You put your hands beside the cup and use Ren, the result will reveal your category" He said. He did as he just explained and used his Ren. 

"The water is overflowing" stared Gon.

"If the amount of water changes, that means you're an Enhancer. Which means my aura falls into the Enhancer category, now it's your turn" said Wing. We smiled at each other and Gon went first.

He put his hands around the cup and used his Ren. After a moment, the water started to overflow, but just a tiny bit. 

"Ahh so Gon's an Enhancer" said Killua.

Next was Zushi. He did the same thing and we waited for the results. 

"Ah the leaf is moving" said Gon.

"If the leaf moves that means you're a Manipulator" stated Wing with a smile.

"Okay, I'm next" smiled Killua and put his hands around the cup. We waited for at least 5 seconds and nothing happened.

"Nothing's happening" said Killua.

"Indeed" smiled Wing.

"The leaf isn't moving" said Gon.

"Haha this is the day you finally realise that you are worthless, move aside, aura-less person" I smirked and looked down at him. He glared at me.

"Taste the water" ordered Wing. We all tasted it.

"Ah it's sweet" said Killua.

"Yeah" agreed Gon.

"It is sweet" Zushi said.

"But isn't this just water?" I asked.

"It is, but the taste changed because of Killua-kun's aura" said Wing. 

"Which means?"

"Which means you're a Transmuter" said Wing.

"A Transmuter?" Said Killua. He then faced me with a smug smirk.

"What was that? Did I hear you say anything about saying I'm worthless? Huh? Huh?" He said putting his hand on his ear. 

"Move" I shoved him and went to the cup.

"I'm last" I said and put my hands over the cup.I took a deep breath and started sweating, 'It's so hot today' I muttered and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

I used my Ren, for a while nothing happened, that is until the water started boiling and steam started coming out, I stared at it, my eyes widened. 

"W-what?" We all said. 

"Y/N-chan, use your aura again" Ordered Wing. I did as he told me and used my Ren. Again, it started boiling. Wing looked shocked a bit. I stared at him.

"What is this?" I asked. 

"That doesn't fall into any of the categories, meaning you are a Specialist" said Wing and adjusted his glasses. 

"Wow a Specialist" said Zushi and Gon.

"That sounds cool" I smiled. 

"Well, now you know what category you fall into, use the next four weeks to train hard so the Water Divination results become more pronounced" said Wing.

"Osu!" The three boys said.

"Yes boss" I said. 

And with that, today's meeting ended. We all went back to our rooms to start training.

To be honest my training was pretty much chaotic, every time I use the Water Divination method, something different happens. You'll know more about what happened in the next chapter.

___________________________

Thanks for reading! 

Next chapter:
-My Hatsu Training
Bye